Author Topic: THE CHASE - Earn up to 80,000 DCD on the Dogcraft server in a new gameshow!  (Read 5041 times)

William

The Chase - Event
On Saturday, 23rd February, 2019, at 3PM GMT (10AM ET/7AM PT/9AM CT), Ouranos (a public city on the server) will be hosting THE CHASE; a re-creation of the classic game show in Minecraft. Everyone is invited to be part of the Live Studio Audience for THE CHASE, or, if you think you can take on the chaser in a team of four to win up to 80,000 DCD, you can participate (see below!)

What is THE CHASE?
THE CHASE is a Gameshow that involves you answering trivia questions (in this case, all about Minecraft & Dogcraft) and battling the chaser to win cash!

You play in a team of four players. Each player must first build up some cash in a quickfire first round, then battle with the chaser to take the cash back to their team!

When all the players have gone, the team will battle the chaser to take their total winnings home! Will the cash be divided among them, or will they lose it all?

Where will it take place?
THE CHASE will be filmed in a specially designed studio built in the new Ouranos Theatre! It features a noteblock theme song, custom lighting and indicators and audience seating!

Will it be filmed?
Our plan at this time is to film THE CHASE. We'd like to make this a recurring event in the future!

Who is THE CHASER?
You'll have to wait and see who we've selected! :-)
The Chaser is all about trying to ruin your day and take your hard-earned cash!

Can I be a contestant?
YES! You can sign up by adding your name to this spreadsheet. If you have a group of four players who you know would make a good team, sign them all up!
You'll need to be able to use Discord in Voice, as we'll all be in the voice Channel listening to the questions and answers.

Click Here to Sign Up!

Even if you're not up to being a contestant, it will still be a fun show to watch and listen to! Plus, it may help you with your Minecraft trivia!

Cyberdogs- THE CHASE is on!
William278 & Misterblue28

MattLong936

NO im gmt+8 so it will be 11pm... no chase for me :-(

William

NO im gmt+8 so it will be 11pm... no chase for me :-(

No worries! You'll be able to watch it later as we're recording it.

MattLong936

but i REALLY want to participate