Author Topic: New Town in the making  (Read 3257 times)

ValkyrieWings

New Town in the making
« on: November 17, 2018, 04:46:34 am »
Hello everyone,

I'm working on setting up a town (Lyrica) that anyone can apply for citizenship in. If you're a builder, an explorer, a redstone expert or a miner there will be a place for you!

I few of you saw some of my builds on Survival 2, the new town will be based loosely on that build style/pallet. I'm currently working on a town center/park in a creative world edit world, once I get that done I will post screen shots of it. The screen shots will allow you a chance to determine if you'd like to be a citizen.

If you'd like to be a Town Admin or Town Builder, please message me in game or on the website to get in touch.

Thanks!

gamerluuk

Re: New Town in the making
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 07:32:52 am »
I did not see those builds, so what is the style?

ValkyrieWings

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 06:15:58 am »
The build style is a combination of styles. I've been working in a creative world to define it. I'm not good with words so i felt that images of what I've been working on would help.

ValkyrieWings

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 06:31:54 am »
Here is the layout I've been working on for the new server. I'm currently focusing on the central park/facilities.
the central area will contain;
      Aviary with Jungle trees, parrots, waterfalls, etc.
      Art Museum
      3 buildings to be determined
Arial View

Understand the terrain in survival will not allow for a true grid type layout but this gives us something to start from

There will be a designated place for embassies, Town Founder/Admin builds, Large automated farms (mobs etc.) and anything else the town decides is a necessity (a Ren monument, or build to call his home away from home?).

The pink squares are plots.
     Citizens may have more than one plot depending on their needs or wants, you may also join plots if you have more than one and they are adjacent to each other.
     the green lines will be paths between plots.

Work so far

MattLong936

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 06:55:58 am »
Nice although im not that good at those styles im better at modern/futuristic

R0bstar

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 07:33:56 pm »
Looks promising, how do we get to Lyrica?

MattLong936

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 09:25:24 am »
Yeah ill like to know too