Author Topic: Topaz' Tower Guest House  (Read 3430 times)

topazpants

Topaz' Tower Guest House
« on: September 29, 2018, 12:32:41 am »
The Guest House next to my 1-chunck tower, Topaz Tower is now open to the public! The tower is next to the SRN line, a little ways north of Sunflower Station. It's really square, and made of dark oak and birch, rather distinct from other builds. The guest house has room for 6 to live on a short-term or medium-term, depending on needs. All rooms have 2 double chests and an ender chest, as well as a crafting table and an armour stand. The guest house is to provide a temporary base, while building in the area, or for those who want a little outpost near the tower.
I intend for the surrounding area to develop naturally and densley (or as densley as people feel comfortable building). The only areas under land claim are AndreasB5's house, the tower itself, and the pit surrounding. It is encouraged to build in any style at any skill level to see how the area develops. If anyone is interested, feel free to check it out and see if the Topaz Dynasty is right for you!

gamerluuk

Re: Topaz' Tower Guest House
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 06:23:13 am »
Interesting.
So your kinda starting a city?

topazpants

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 01:10:16 pm »
yeah, starting a new city/faction. I don't want to hold anyone to set plots, build style, or any kind of skill cap. I just want to see what happens if people build in the area in the way they see fit.

gamerluuk

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 08:09:14 pm »
I will definitly check it out

Arkhangellsk

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 10:55:11 pm »
That's exciting! Topaz Tower would serve as a lovely center/backdrop for a community. Cant wait to see what springs up here

ScaryMJDiamcreep

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 04:56:41 pm »
i might try and set a home there, just in case i someday decide to build there

Mrs Diss

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 03:38:00 am »
Oh nice ^^ i might well contribute a little build there ^^

Kanizzy

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 05:11:40 am »
How cool! I will likely make my way down there to check this out.  Thanks for sharing Topaz!