Author Topic: Who do you want to be in Hermitcraft 6?  (Read 6587 times)

gamerluuk

Who do you want to be in Hermitcraft 6?
« on: May 26, 2018, 06:43:18 am »
Like we all know, Hermitcraft 5 is almost finished. So who do you want in season 6 and why?

If i get 5 replies, i will tell my pick.

Silver_wolf88

Re: Who do you want to be in Hermitcraft 6?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 05:50:06 pm »
Personally I would love to see Jansey (buddy of Wels) on Hermitcraft. He has about 50K subs so he wouldn't be the smallest youtuber on the server. He also has a fantastic build style, and can do super big projects without getting bored, so he would have good content.

Season 6 will probably come sometime around 1.13, so whenever that update comes around, season 6 will also be upon us.

ebi_furya

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 04:48:59 am »
I don't watch a whole lot of other Minecraft players, mainly just CaptainSparklez and X33N, so I don't know who I'd say for sure. What would be interesting, however, is if ilmango or gnembon joined. With their crazy farms and machines, I bet it could be interesting to see what they come up with. I suppose it would be nice to throw pixlriffs and zloyxp some love, considering how much they put into the Recaps and let them play.

Oh, this just popped into my head. What if each hermit held a contest, whether a build-off or whatever, on their community servers and each of the winners got to play on season 6 with their hermit. Maybe keep it interesting where the "guest hermits" would have to compete by giving an "offering" to the "hermit gods" or whatever each week to stay on the whitelist. For example, the first week they might need to give a block of diamond, week 2 a stack of iron ingots, etc, and keep building it up until only one remains. Well, maybe not season 6, but could be an interesting mini-series.

Quasi_1987

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 10:28:32 am »
I like the big hermit bases of this season, that wasn't really the option in season 4. Although I mis the active community area... Scar made a magnificent build and there are some nice hermit-shops in it, but it's kind of deserted.

So maybe the same idea about personal bases, but a diamond based economy for the community area?  That was the reason the brown disctrict was so active: diamonds...
Also fits in the idea of more collaboration... Which isn't that easy cause of their own schedules and timezones ofcourse... No matter what, it will be fun!

gamerluuk

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 10:57:57 am »
I like the big hermit bases of this season, that wasn't really the option in season 4. Although I mis the active community area... Scar made a magnificent build and there are some nice hermit-shops in it, but it's kind of deserted.

So maybe the same idea about personal bases, but a diamond based economy for the community area?  That was the reason the brown disctrict was so active: diamonds...
Also fits in the idea of more collaboration... Which isn't that easy cause of their own schedules and timezones ofcourse... No matter what, it will be fun!
I think you didn't read my question properly. I asked who, not what.

jeff.brown

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 12:22:16 am »
I know the season is already well in swing, but there could be some really neat additions, or even added to Season Seven. Honestly, I'd love to see iOS100 or Il Mango, but those seem like long shots on both.

MattLong936

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 11:20:50 am »
Me. I dream of it in my sleep :'(

R0bstar

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2019, 07:33:22 pm »
Me, cause the way they play the game is so much fun!!!

MattLong936

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 07:12:35 am »
Bascically hermitcraft is my plan c

gamerluuk

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 08:50:35 pm »
Let's face it you 2, you'll prob won't get in HC anytime soon...

MattLong936

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 02:22:06 am »
I know right.  :'(

gamerluuk

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 01:20:28 pm »
Funny enough my pick was Grian, and guess who got in lol

MattLong936

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 01:50:30 am »
Yah I always wished Grian was in Hermticraft. Mumbo and Grian were my favourite minecrafters

ahurka

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2019, 09:48:53 pm »
Personally, since season 6 is in play, I wish that Ilmango or Pixelriffs joined in on the server. Ilmago would be such a large help to redstone and farms, and I think it would be interesting to see how he compares to Mumbo and the collabs that they would have. Pixelriffs is just an amazing person and even though he is not as popular as others, I think it would be fun to have him in there. He is just an all around guy who would make Hermitcraft more fun and interesting. I think that both of these people have the potential to get on and I think it would be great to have them interact with the other hermits.

MattLong936

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2019, 04:50:54 am »
I don't think ilmango should join. It will create too much lag and he is more technical not suitable for a Hermit