Author Topic: My Tiny Base  (Read 3789 times)

ValkyrieWings

My Tiny Base
« on: February 02, 2018, 03:34:09 pm »
Hello,

I wanted to share what I've accomplished in my first 3 days on the server. However, having seen the amazing builds by some of the other members I hesitate to do so. Still, I'm on a journey all about putting myself out there so...tell me what you think.

This is the back view of my base. pond, deck and garden under the deck

This is the front view (work in progress)

This is the view from the deck at the back of my base.

Skelleton123

Re: My Tiny Base
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 07:41:28 pm »
That's a nice tiny base to get of the ground in your first 3 days. I'm certain that'll become a beautifull base, like there are many others on the server!

OldmanLP85

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 09:06:18 pm »
Wow Valkyrie. It's amazing how much you've accomplished in only the days. I especially love the little deck over looking the pond. Looks like a great little area you have there.

_edo

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 09:50:27 pm »
Seems like you got a lot done and going, in only 3 days. It's looking sweet!
You might want to switch to 'fancy' graphics in your video settings to get transparent leaves. But I can imagine you might've turned that off because of low frame rates.

See you in game o/

ebi_furya

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 01:49:09 am »
Don't ever be afraid to show off what you've built, not matter what size it is. You've only been on here a short time, and you have to keep in mind many of these amazing builds were created by people who've been on here for many months. When I joined, I lived in a dirt hole for a while until I had enough supplies gathered up to start actually building and move into a small house.

I like what you've done so far. It looks good and I can't wait to see what it turns into. :)

ValkyrieWings

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 02:43:21 pm »
Thank you all for the wonderful response!

Wodong77

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 02:29:21 am »
Your "tiny base" after three days is much nicer than my dirt hovels after a week on the server.  :D  I'd not worry much about the size of your base, the things never seem to be truly done.  In any case, I like small bases and have several small outposts myself.  Yours looks good.

legowar1508

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 04:24:36 pm »
you have done very well for yourself in these few days! remembering my first 3 days are a painful memory of starvation fruitless mining and more starvation

Joschija

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 04:01:33 am »
I love the fact that you can go into building beautiful builds just after starting the game. Awesome. I for myself always have the ambition to get myself established with armour etc. before I start building nicely. Great job!

gamerluuk

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 05:12:17 am »
Looks good! Better than my small house at least.