Author Topic: Chibi Fan Art  (Read 3281 times)

TrueKillerACE

Chibi Fan Art
« on: October 06, 2017, 12:53:36 am »
Who's a hero!? I really did it, everyone. I did a real actually fan art for this website, just because i'm such a nice guy. Seriously, I drew Chibi because he means so much to me. He inspired me to keep on drawing art and improving it for this website, but the sad part is that I drew stuff that people really didn't care about, but now I finally have some legit fan art and hopefully, I will continue this for some more old members of this website until I'm no longer obligated to (unless in the future, I'm still drawing for this site, then you should go back and review all of my previous drawings). c:

For my next drawing, I think I will draw LilWolfie, our Head Moderator, and also a good friend/parent for this site. But I do need a little reference to base this drawing upon, so hook me with that and I will (eventually) draw it for you, Lil! c;

~~ Note: The reason why I drew Chibi like a girl is because I thought that it would be cute and funny to me and hopefully to you, too! ~~
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 10:57:35 pm by TrueKillerACE »

Chibi

Re: Chibi Fan Art
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 06:52:55 pm »
Man. It's been years.

T'was looking into this community just to see what progresses were being made in regards to the people and the overall atmosphere that welcomed us members for more than 5 years. Albeit it is not all the same anymore since many of the old fans including myself strayed away to different focuses and ambitions, looking at this artwork just reminded me how much I missed this place.

Thank you, Kace. It's absolutely amazing to see how there are some people out there who would want to give credit to one's advice and contributions to the community we all loved. Looking at this artwork really gave me this particular vision of how much I was involved in here. And I am certainly looking forward to your passions and the development of the said interests that I've introduced to you.

Much love and respect to you, my friend. And thanks for giving me those sweet hips.  ;D