Author Topic: Official Dogcraft Builder Applications  (Read 7391 times)

TiniestTea

Re: Official Dogcraft Builder Applications
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2017, 04:34:58 pm »
Minecraft Username:<br />TiniestTea<br /><br />An explanation of why you think you would be a good fit for a build team:<br />I'm constantly building and working on new ideas no matter how massive or small of things to build<br /><br />Description of your build style:<br />Rustic/Medieval however I build in a variety of styles<br /><br />What you feel your best attribute of building is:<br />I finish what I start, I can take an idea and vamp it onto the game and come up with ideas for how to make it bigger/better<br /><br />Screenshots of builds you have done;Or request to plan a time for a staff member to see a build:<br />Wildfire has a screenshot of one of my builds. <br /><br />https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/380018220658327553/380019513912983554/Home.jpg?width=807&height=454<br /><br /><br />
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:29:27 pm by TiniestTea »

clangedinn

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 12:47:25 pm »
For some reason i placed this in mod apps instead of here lol.  Have deleted the other post and placing this in the correct post now.

Minecraft Username: clangedinn

An explanation of why you think you would be a good fit for a build team
I feel that i work well with others as well as have group-building experience, am pretty laid back when it comes to criticism. and tend to enjoy what most folks would consider the more boring duties, such as terraforming, mining, fill work etc.

Description of your build style
Horror/Fantasy/Natural world

What you feel your best attribute of building is
Terraforming for sure

Screenshots of builds you have done
Or request to plan a time for a staff member to see a build
I have multiple builds on survival 1 and 2.  No current screens so please feel free to contact me in game to view my in progress and completed builds

GryphonBT

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2017, 03:22:39 pm »
Username: GryphonBT

Why I think I'll be a good fit for a build team: I get along with everyone, grind work I can do with the correct tools. I will gain experience as I am relatively new to MC, but I can build and dance and not sing... :D I work hard & play hard. I like to bring in some humor to the work place as that makes work more pleasant :)

Build style: depends what I am building really. I do like stone & it's variants. but my environment will determine what i will be doing build wise...

My best build attribute: I am safety conscious and rarely fall down. I will be a great apprentice builder ;)

Please come see my build on Sur2 which I am currently working on to get an idea of what I can do.

Kind regards
GryphonBT

legowar1508

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 02:03:46 pm »
Username: legowar1508

Why I think I would be a good fit: I am not afraid to try something new. I have done bedrock and sky builds along with ones made out of purpur and endstone. I may have a simplistic style but I love to learn from other users and incorporate ideas into my builds. as someone said (can't remember who) "you can still be creative if you take ideas from many places and incorporate them in a way only you can" I love to dream big and try hard"

Build style: I can't really say. I don't have any marker of what my "style" is. Probably something like 'magical middle ages' or something (I love using brick blocks and wood logs together in builds)

Best attribute: I am not afraid to go big or go home. (happened both ways =P)

Builds to see: because I resently got a new computer and didn't transfer files I currently don't have any builds to show you. (my one on sur2 is still in development and will be for a very long time) I may start working on something that is in my style to show you on the creative world if that works for you.

OldmanLP85

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 05:17:10 am »
Building Application for OldManLP85
Please accept my application to become a builder on dogcrat

Minecraft Username:
OldManLP85
An explanation of why you think you would be a good fit for a build team:
When I look around the server, I see so many beautiful builds.  It makes me feel inspired to be better.  I love the opportunity for people to help one another.  I believe that to be a good fit as a builder, its not just about being able to build things to look good (well there is that component), but also to have the want to help one another out.  I love creating things in real life and watching other people take enjoyment in it.  I would like to transfer this into minecraft.
Description of your build style
If I had to describe my building style, I'd have to say, situational... What ever the situation requires.  I've evolved from dirt, oak cobble houses, to utilising newer concrete and prismarine...  I'm also trying to use a mixture of nether items with stone variants.   Currently I'm building in a steampunk feels design, to try and challenge myself...
What you feel your best attribute of building is
My best attribute? I would have to say my willingness to adapt, take instructions, (do the grind work), and have things cohesively join.  (just don't look at my breeder yet... work in progress)
Screenshots of builds you have done:
I currently don't have any screenshots... but I can get some if requested.. Actually... Have this one for now, wait a minute... file size to large to upload... sorry
Or request to plan a time for a staff member to see a build:
If I'm on line, feel free to pop in and have a visit... check out my massive hole :) (#INeedMoreSponges)
Best way to reach you if you are going to be considered (Discord name if applicable):
Contact me in-game... or on discord OldmanLPhillips #1204

Thankyou again for considering me.

gocleau

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 07:30:56 pm »
Hello all!

I have wanted to fill out an application for the build team since day one, but I didn't think I was known enough at the time, but now I've been on for a bit and have added a store to the mall and a house at Akkara (on top of my mine/base area, which is probably 70ish percent done).  So here is my application :)

Minecraft Username:
Gocleau

An explanation of why you think you would be a good fit for a build team:
My formal education (starting in high school) has all been based on art and design, with college courses and formal training in architecture, industrial design, and (most recently) character design and special effects make-up art.  So I would mostly bring design and ideas for building, especially tricky and delicate patterns.  I am creative and imaginative, and pretty good at finding clever ways to make design elements work within a build.  With my architecture background I would bring a decently sized knowledge of many different architecture styles ranging form Eduardian mansions to post-modern cabbage buildings like the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao... I also have a large knowledge of existing buildings and archaeological sites to help with inspiration.  Finally I have a good attitude toward helping with materials and time, and I am pretty quick at building, mining and teraforming.

Description of your build style:
I adore late victorian architecture, feudal Japanese architecture, and especially modern architecture (as in the movement in the 1960s that Frank Lloyd Wright, Le Corbusier and Mies Van der Rohe were a part of, not post modern that Gehry, Lebeskind and Foster are currently a part of, although I like that too).  I tend to choose a style and keep within it for all of my builds in a world, and for the server I have kind of stuck with the feudal Japanese style, but I have thrown in fantasy elements and a bit of antiquated South American style to keep it tied into the rest of what's going on on the server.  In my personal survival world I am building all fantasy builds, and currently I'm working on a step-well and Colosseum, complete with naval battle going on in the center, and in the horror map that I'm working on for my let's play series I build mostly industrial sci-fi, which is to say dirty sci-fi, lol.

What you feel your best attribute of building is:
I feel my best attribute is my flexibility and ability to build from a LARGE span of different styles from different cultures and time frames. Apart from what I've listed, I also have a modern European cabin in sur1, I've built the library of Alexandria, a Ziggurat, Aztec pyramic and greek builds, Frank Lloyd Wright's falling water, dwarven mines many rockets, airplanes and boats. 

Screenshots of builds you have done

The best way I could think to post screen shots was to put them on my gaming channel's tumblr page as I know it will be okay for anyone to look at them, and I wanted to post like 24 pictures, lol.  The posts are for my horror world (the orange colored worlds) and my vanilla world, and then of course what I've done on the server, including sur1.  Also if anyone wants to see my builds, I'm on a lot and would love to show the ones that are on the server.

https://flatironix-gaming.tumblr.com/

Best way to reach you if you are going to be considered (Discord name if applicable)

probably in game;  I have a discord, but I don't actually have discord yet.  I'm working on it though, lol.

Wildfirev

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2018, 05:18:55 am »
Hey Cyberdogs!
This post is a little obsolete for this purpose.
If you want to be a part of the build team,
Please fill out the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/ocj3kqrT5TOwu5NC3

Thank you for your interest. I look forward to seeing your applications. ^^