Author Topic: Ren should make a "Movie" of all the HermitCraft Best moments!  (Read 3709 times)

creeperrafe

Just Imagine Episode 1 season one all the way up to the final episode of season four of the best moments of HermitCraft.

badlittlepig

Re: Ren should make a "Movie" of all the HermitCraft Best moments!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 04:45:58 am »
Good idea

dragnrider70

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 05:13:23 am »
that would talk a lot of editing and, well, he would have to go back through the episodes and find them which means over, um, well, over about, (how many hours has he spent on Hermitcraft?) a really long time. so as much as I think it would be a great idea, I don't think it would be feasible.

TheMathKnurd

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 10:54:01 pm »
I think it would be amazing, and if another person did something similar, say the best moments of each Hermit, one for each season, every Hermit, it would basically be recap of the recaps.

Skelleton123

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 04:44:22 am »
Going back to season 1 might not be possible or just insane to do. But Starting with this season I guess he can keep all the funny clips together and when the season ends, he can stitch them together to make a nice overview!

firsty.blocker

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 07:31:46 pm »
Yes, Ren should make like a montage of funny moments in this season and future seasons, but combining seasons would be sheer torture for him. I think Mumbo has done this type of stuff before