Author Topic: What games do you guys play?  (Read 9233 times)

Ferioume

What games do you guys play?
« on: May 14, 2017, 03:25:12 am »
How are you doing? Like the title says, what games do you play? Other than Minecraft, of course. ;D

I mainly play several games, War Thunder, Elite Dangerous, and Kerbal Space Program.

War thunder is a free multiplayer WWII plane and tank simulator. I'd recommend you check it out, and fly a bit. A similar game I play would be Il 2 Sturmavik, making it even more of a simulator.

Elite dangerous is a space simulator. It's unique for the fact that everybody is progressing the story line together. There is a lot of community focused parts, and there is also a bunch of individual things you can do in it, if you are intrigued, I'd recommend watching some videos on it.

Kerbal Space Program, You build rockets, you fly rockets. You crash rockets.

What games do you guys play?

EternalKaz

Re: What games do you guys play?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 04:36:22 am »
League of Legends, Overwatch, Rocket League, Heroes of the storm, Minecraft, Hearthstone.

I played war thunder for a bit but got bored after i reached a certain level and every plane and tank outclassed me. Never tried elite dangerous, or KSP but from what I've seen of both they're not my type of games. Seems like you're into simulators. Cool.

~Kaz

darparniox

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 10:41:13 am »
Alongside MC, I play a bit of Hearthstone too. Maybe we should battle sometime, Kaz :)

Thats about it, though when I have more spare time I often play Civilization, X-Com or an assortment of racing games.

creeperrafe

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 05:23:32 pm »
I like to Play Rocket leagu and Call of duty if that counts.

I love to play CSGo even tho i have 0 none nata skins for me guns lol

Hey ive never played War Thunder but it sounds like a fun game i might try it

~Please use the Modify button instead of replying twice consecutively. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:08:48 pm by LilWolfie »

Attila

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 03:10:44 am »
I play War Thunder every once in a while, but mainly World of Tanks. Other games I play are League of Legends, Team Fortress 2 (TF2), Overwatch, Age of Empires 2, and I may start playing Hearthstone soonTM, maybe.

Aeghu

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 08:59:47 am »
I got a nack for the old games on PC: Heroes of Might and Magic 3; Anno 1404; Knights and Merchants: the peasant rebellion; Warcraft 3 (Frozen Throne)

On PS3 I play Dragon Age Inquisition atm

peterpaul1991

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 02:16:50 pm »
Games i currently play a lot:
- Minecraft offcourse.
- Mount & Blade Warband

Games i used to play a lot (in the last 2 years atleast):
- GTA San Andreas. (had my own server for it)
- GTA V
- Fable the lost chapter.
- The whole assasins creed franchise. (favorite one is black flag)
- prison architect
- Sims 3 and Sims 4
- City skylines
- Ark survival evolved
- Need for speed underground 2 / most wanted
- sid meiers pirates.
- Heroes of might and magic V.
- Call of duty 2 / modern warfare 1 and 2 (mostly at a lan party)
- Unreal tournament 1999 GOTY edition (mostly at a lan party)

I might have forgotten a couple.

Chaosstar00

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 07:18:14 pm »
I like to play Warhammer 40k and call of duty black opps 3.  :)

JollyJake

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2017, 02:35:16 am »

The type of Games I like to play is Minecraft of course and Rocket League!! Over time I've become a more competitive player and I keep on keeping it that way... So I plan on doing more Competitive Games in the future! ;)   

Games I played when I was younger...

-HamsetrBall:  Was a fun game, still is in my opinion. no story or anything just tries to win the level, you play with your Mouse/sensitivity. Was a Great Game!! :D  Was very Old as well, maybe some of you remember it? xD

-Bookworm adventures:  You make words out of the letters you had, you defeat enemies with these words and try to win. It was fun, it was an adventure. :)

-Sims4:  Was a fun game, played it a lot!!  One day got on and the game was missing from my game library...  Haven't played it since...   :'(

-Super Mario Galaxy: Most of you know.

That's it from me!!  Cheers, JollyJake!!  :D

darkdrake87

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 02:44:28 am »
Minecraft, obviously, and its 2d Variants (Terraria and Starbound).  Aside from that, Dark Souls series, Assassin's Creed series (Aside from 3, I played it once for the completion cred), Elder Scrolls...

Final Fantasy (including 14, but no 15 yet), the Disgaea series.

Yeah, I have a rather large milieu of games that I play. 

_edo

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2017, 03:23:43 pm »
I’ve enjoyed many Sid Meier games: Gunship, F-15 Strike Eagle, F-19 Stealth Fighter, Sid Meier’s Pirates!, Civilization (many versions), Colonization, Alpha Centauri.

..and Will Wright games: SimCity (many versions), The Sims (many versions), Spore.

Also: Kerbal Space Program, Populous, Second Life, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Age of Empire.

I’ve played X-COM, it was very addicting but I hope to not pay it again.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 03:41:06 pm by _edo »

LilWolfie

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2017, 04:10:16 pm »
....does Chutes and Ladders count?

SimonDog

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 05:50:19 am »
A shortened list of awesome (Some free) games:

- Ravenfield
 - Osu (Fury told me about this one)
 - Civilization V
 - Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ReNDoG played this for a time I think)
 - Raft
 - Crash World
 - Terraria (ReNDoG should get back to that)
 - KSP (Kerbal Space Program)
 - Interstellar Pilot (Currently on mobile, however they are considering moving this awesome game to PC)
 - Little Inferno (Burn!!!), World Of Goo, and Human Resource Machine
 - Hearthstone (One of the best card games ever)
 - Ticket To Ride (I know it is mainly a board game, but I saw that it was on mobile and I would guess that it is on PC too)
 - The Escapists

There are a couple others that I would like to mention, however they involve graphic content and "things that are against the rules".  (Msg me f0r the d3t4ils).

therealkid2369

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 09:26:21 pm »
Here's a list i periodically play throughout the year usually on Computer or PS4:
  • Terraria
  • Rimworld
  • Destiny
  • Roblox
  • Call Of Duty
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Planetside 2
  • Star Wars: Battlefront
  • Battlefield
  • Command and Conquer: Generals

Warpedmatrix77

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2017, 10:50:00 pm »
I started playing FPS and the NFS series on PC, then went ham on CoD on Xbox, like 12+hrs a day. It was bad. I got in to Minecraft while stationed in Turkey and my console gaming stalled. I want to get a PS4 so I can do the new CoD and Battlefield1 with my coworkers/friends but I havent felt the urge to drop $300 on a gaming system. So right now, I play stupid games on my phone, and Minecraft.