Author Topic: SBRNI, What is it, how do I connect  (Read 2049 times)

TheOfficialAdmn

SBRNI, What is it, how do I connect
« on: March 07, 2020, 08:58:47 am »
Hello people,
 Recently I've seen the SBRNI to be a SRN side project or posing as an SRN foundation and similar thoughts by a few members of the community and I would like to clear all of this up today.

The SBRNI stands for Survival Branch Railway Network Initiative but the SBRNi stands for the Survival Branch Railway Network incorporation which is the People behind building the lines, planning and managing SBRNI Stations(explanation is below).The term incorporation is used loosely since this entire thing is made to lose money for people to connect to the SRN directly or via an SBRNI station.

The network is planned to have SBRNI A type stations  from where other lines branch to SBRNI B type stations(explained below) but also it could be a direct link from the SRN to an B type station that might or might not have branch lines.

A SBRNI A type station should have at last a connection to the direct link to the SRN or an indirect link  another SBRNI Station  that takes less than 10 minutes total to be considered a SBRNI A type station.SBRNI A type stations are always owned by the SBRNi

SBRNI B type stations are stations that do not meet SBRNI A type standards or is in between a SBRNI A type station and the SRN. SBRNI type B stations might be owned by the SNRNi if it does
not link to a structure  at the time of construction(requested link) otherwise if it's or is more than 150 blocks from a structure. Requested SBRNI B type stations can be owned by the requester or the SBRNi if it is a link between an SRN station and an SBRNI type A station  and was not in the original plans.

In order to connect to the SBRNI you can contact me by  Discord(Notupus#6315), Ingame(TheOfficialAdmin) or by email(TBA). You do not need to donate or pay for a connection but feel free to. You are not required to build the line connection but you are required to help us build your station or build it yourself in order to fit you.