Author Topic: Coliseum Project  (Read 2412 times)

MattLong936

Coliseum Project
« on: November 17, 2019, 01:07:16 pm »
Hey guys! Since pvp has been added and people have been killing each other, someone had an idea of making a Coliseum. And I was like, Hey! That's a great idea! So why don't we try to make it real! I'm thinking sand arena and maybe even an ice one. I'm thinking we should go stone but maybe a modern/futuristic one might be cool! So yah, that's my idea!<br /><br /> ;D

fangsofamber

Re: Coliseum Project
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 12:53:47 am »
Could make different mini arenas for different fighting experiences. One could have jumps over ice chasms, another could be two ships fighting over water, or even a treehouse arena with vines to jump around and climb.

MattLong936

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 08:09:51 am »
Agreed should we be officially unofficial like the the DPvPL (Dogcraft PvP League).

MattLong936

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 02:36:53 am »
Could make different mini arenas for different fighting experiences. One could have jumps over ice chasms, another could be two ships fighting over water, or even a treehouse arena with vines to jump around and climb.
Yah that is certainly a good idea maybe even an unofficial tournament every year or somethng where you accumulate points for the championship a bit like the nitro uhc tournament.