Author Topic: Its jturnia!  (Read 2495 times)

randomjarrett

Its jturnia!
« on: October 22, 2019, 03:46:50 am »
Hi everyone! I just wanted to take the chance and introduce myself. My name is jarrett. Hail from TN originally. I play no other online games.

On the server I go by jturnia, so if you happen to see me on or something please say hi. I am not really a gamer and got into minecraft mostly for the ability to play slowly. Please don't expect anything to amazing from me. I am not a builder, but more of a digger. I promise to try my best to decorate anything that connects to the public and due my part in server beauty. On that note, please feel free to make any suggestions if you want to change anything. I am constantly amazed by what I have seen so far on the server.

Laters!
jturnia

OldmanLP85

Re: Its jturnia!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 10:00:36 am »
Welcome jarrett. I’m glad you’re making yourself at home on the server. As long as you’re having fun is the most important thing.
And the server can always do with diggers. There’s quite often cams going out for ppl to assist with digging etc.

Enjoy yourself and I will see you around 😁

Sunstone_Leo

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 07:20:23 am »
o/ Helloooooo jturnia

Welcome to the server. Glad there is a lot of new people. I go by the name Sunstone_Leo on the server.  Pleased to meet you.

Happy digging.... just enjoy every second of the experience.

Leo

Skelleton123

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 11:59:47 am »
Hi and welcome to the Cyberdog Nation Jarrett!

Hope you have been having a good time on the server!

-Skelly-

MattLong936

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2019, 01:15:58 pm »
Welcome! Have fun at Dogcraft!