Author Topic: I was cheated out of a mall plot!  (Read 3267 times)

TheLevi

I was cheated out of a mall plot!
« on: August 26, 2019, 08:17:27 pm »
So the mall plot blue_21 opened up today, and I stood there for four hours just so I could say I was the first one in line waiting. I asked a mod and they specifically told me it was just a clicking contest to see who could click the sign first. When the time came, I was the only one standing there clicking the sign. Three other players (PillowMan, TrainerMoon and GodsPrincess, though those may not be their exact handles) were there too, just to watch the stuff disappear, and they saw that I was the only one there spam-clicking the sign when the time ran out.

Somehow, though, the plot went to another player, Papa_Crafty, who *wasn't even online* at the time. He showed up seconds later and apologized to me, saying he had been waiting for the plot for two months. So, either he had a way of claiming the plot before the time ran out, or he used some kind of macro to somehow do it faster than me spam-clicking, so fast that it didn't even register he was online until after we all saw the plot change and the name appear on the sign? I don't get it. But I'm salty. I did manage to snag another plot that opened up minutes later, but I feel like blue_21's prime location ought to be mine.

Papa_Crafty

Re: I was cheated out of a mall plot!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 09:56:55 pm »
Hello !

Just noticed this post, LOL !

Yes, I was checking this plot for activity for a looong time and salivated then it came to less than two months.
So when  I saw ppl waiting I went and prepared myself invisibility potions and was waiting at the mall entry until the very last minute. I drunk the potion, took armour off and  then I swam close by behind you ( Grian style !)  and was CLICKING  LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS, BABY !

none that it matters much, now !

Papa