Author Topic: DogCraft Ice Boat Spectacular!  (Read 2258 times)

TrainerMoon

DogCraft Ice Boat Spectacular!
« on: September 09, 2019, 04:24:00 am »
Hey everyone! TrainerMoon here and I have a proposal for a potential community build. I've been really inspired by the Speedy Pines Raceway on the Hermitcraft Server and I wanted to create a MASSIVE ice boat track that's several thousand blocks long that encompasses an entire ocean. My idea is since other people are creating ice boat tracks as well, we could create a sort of major ice boat racing league like Formula 1 or NASCAR and we would have server racing events at different boat tracks all around the world. Each track can fit at least 20 boats at once and you accumulate points for finishing races in certain positions. If you accumulate enough points after the racing season is done, you qualify for the final race where the League winner would be announced. I've mapped out several potential tracks including one that goes around the spawn area with points close to each of the srn 1 stations which could be where the final track is. Anyways, that's my idea and I was wondering if it would be possible to make this a thing? I think it could be fun!  :D :D :D

Ent

Re: DogCraft Ice Boat Spectacular!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 12:06:46 pm »
Can't wait for tournaments :P

MattLong936

Re: DogCraft Ice Boat Spectacular!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 11:45:51 am »
Same!
I always wanted to build an ice boat track before SAHARA Speedy Pines Raceway. Plus, I have an ice spikes biome nearby! Its mostly mine other than a part where endorwich claimed but she said its fine if i take the ice about 30 blocks away.