Author Topic: My opinion on the new crafting blocks.  (Read 2450 times)

ahurka

My opinion on the new crafting blocks.
« on: April 19, 2019, 02:51:25 am »
Currently, we are revamping the entire crafting system in minecraft. I think that this is a great change. I can wait for the loom and the stone cutter. I think that it is adding, one, a change to the crafting table and furnace, and two, more aesthetic to the world. I do wish there was a woodcutter that was similar to the stone cutter. That would be great for wooden stairs and slabs too. Other than that, I think that this is a brilliant addition to the world.

OldmanLP85

Re: My opinion on the new crafting blocks.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 03:03:12 am »
I agree. The loom will be an awesome addition. I look forward to seeing banners making a comeback. With the addition of the loom, it will be so much easier. Oh and the fact you can create templates of say, the golden Apple, so you only ever need one. That is awesome.
The you have the grind wheel. Taking enchants OFF items. This will introduce a new way of playing.

One thing I’m not looking forward to is villager trading.  The limited number of trades per day. Plus the bulkiness of having their ”work station” and bed nearby to allow the trade reset...  Gone are the days of compact trading halls.

On the plus, I look forward to watching the community develop more intricate ways of doing things.  There are always game mechanics “hidden” that one day, someone, will figure out and we’ll have the next “Iron Phoenix/titan”

Civil-.

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 09:35:50 pm »
I like most of the new crafting stations. Though I don't like the fact I can't make everything in one area now.

gamerluuk

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 11:58:16 am »
Yeah, but we'll get used to it

christopher.broga

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 01:32:03 am »
. I do wish there was a woodcutter that was similar to the stone cutter. That would be great for wooden stairs and slabs too.[/quote

Im kinda down with the table saw idea =)