Author Topic: Stardew Valley, Terraria, and Minecraft  (Read 3849 times)

ahurka

Stardew Valley, Terraria, and Minecraft
« on: April 16, 2019, 02:07:58 am »
As you can clearly see from the title, my three favorite games are Stardew Valley, Terraria, and Minecraft. These are my favorite and are also the only games I play. If you don't know, Stardew Valley is a farming simulator that involves the farming aspect of Minecraft, along with a neat storyline between the characters and the events occurring. I would say that it does get boring after a while, but there are thousands of mods that make it more fun. Terraria is a fairly common game. It is a 2D version of minecraft with the main aspect being fighting. It is a mix of Minecraft and COD. I personally think that it is an amazing game, and I dislike fighting games. It has amazing graphics and is a load of fun. There are hours of gameplay and I have yet to get bored of it. It is by far, one of my favorites. Ello.

MattLong936

Re: Stardew Valley, Terraria, and Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 04:10:54 am »
Actually, Im a die hard minecraft fan and more of a pacifist rather than a fighter. You see, my PC is terrible and lags like crazy whenever I engage physical combat as my fps is always a 10 to 20 on good days. And I have 400 to 500 ping when fighting. So I don't really play other games as most of them are bloodshed games.

ValkyrieWings

Re: Stardew Valley, Terraria, and Minecraft
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 01:08:21 am »
I'm pretty much a die hard Minecraft fan. I try other games but keep coming back to Minecraft. I like the building aspect of the game.