Author Topic: My opinion on the Architech team  (Read 2068 times)

ahurka

My opinion on the Architech team
« on: April 16, 2019, 01:43:20 am »
Currently, Architech is composed of three people; Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall85. All of these people have one thing in common, they both share skills of Iskall. Grian and Iskall are amazing builders and Mumbo and Iskall are amazing redstoners. They are currently building the Sahara shop and are plotting to take over the shopping district. My thoughts are, are they going to become the new Con Corp? They are gaining so much power so quickly, that we cant even compare the two anymore. It's 3 vs. 2. The battles are on. Who will win? Will there be another war? I don't know, but I am concerned for the innocent members of the hermitcraft server.

MattLong936

Re: My opinion on the Architech team
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 04:07:42 am »
I doubt it will be a full on war. But it might be a trade war. You know Sahra and ConCorp lowering their prices as much as they can. This is excellent for the other Hermits as the prices will lower dramaticly and everything will be cheap. Besides, its will be nice to play around with the Sahara Shopping Interface.

Yours Truly,
Architech Fan 

ahurka

Re: My opinion on the Architech team
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 05:15:30 pm »
This was kind of a joke message. I was purposefully being very worriful to make it kind of funny.