Author Topic: Wanigoora in Survival2  (Read 4541 times)

firsty.blocker

Wanigoora in Survival2
« on: September 23, 2017, 06:20:21 pm »
Yep, you've guessed it! Wanigoora is rolling out on the new world. Unlike Wanigoora on the old server, we will have a dedicated City Center that contains farms, a mini-mall, animal pens, mob grinder, villager trading stations and more! There will also be a dedicated area for houses. Currently, Wanigoora is connected to Spawn by rail (SRN North from spawn, at the end of the track there's another railroad/boat lane that leads to Wanigoora) and once the NTN gets properly constructed, we will connect to Spawn by NTN as well! If you're interested to help build/settle down, just contact me using website mail or server mail! Updates will be posted weekly/bi-weekly on this thread!

-OPwrecker :)

Attila

Re: Wanigoora in Survival2
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 08:54:02 pm »
Sweet, I'll go check out the town sometime today maybe

firsty.blocker

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 05:38:04 pm »
Update #1 (September 24):
Changes are in red
Current Builds: Enchanting/Smelting/Crafting/Combining Room, Tree Farm (Oak, Birch, Spruce), Wanigoora Station (SRN connecting to Spawn, SRN connecting to Quasi_1987's base, both WIP), Donations Box, Temporary Station that connects to Spawn, Chicken Coop, OPwrecker's shop, Mall Street, Potato, Carrot, Wheat, Cactus Farms, Cow and Sheep Pens
SRN Connected
NTN not connected
2 Residents

-OPWrecker :)

firsty.blocker

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 01:48:20 pm »
CORRECTION: There are more spots for houses

Update #2 (October 9):
Changes are in red
Current Builds: Enchanting/Smelting/Crafting/Combining Room, Tree Farm (Oak, Birch, Spruce), Wanigoora Station (SRN connecting to Spawn, SRN connecting to Quasi_1987's base, spawn WIP), Donations Box, Temporary Station that connects to Spawn, Chicken Coop, OPwrecker's shop, Mall Street, Potato, Carrot, Wheat, Cactus, Beetroot, Melon, Pumpkin, Cacao Bean Farms, Cow, Pig and Sheep Pens, Super Smelter (WIP but usable), semi-auto cow cooker.
SRN Connected
NTN not connected
There are currently +-4 spots that you can build a house (don't quote me), If you find the city center, go north until you hit the end of all northern roads, you can build houses on the outside of the east/west road. Just don't use up too much space - up to 12 wide (front) x 16 deep (side) on the south side and 16x20 on the north. Don't worry, plots are laid out already. My house is than 12x16 (and it's big!) so you shouldn't need to worry about your house size too much.

-OPwrecker :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:46:05 pm by Firsty Blocker »

ShadowCrafter

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 05:36:26 pm »
There is also a sugarcane farm.

There are currently only +- 4 spots that you can build a house (don't quote me), If you find the city center, go north until you hit the end of all northern roads, you can build houses on the outside of the east/west road. Just don't use up too much space - up to 24x24 (mine is less than 15x20 so you shouldn't need too much).

Can we not open up the area on the outside of the new road I just put in?

firsty.blocker

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 11:25:39 pm »
Totally forgot, there's actually more, but I don't have a definite number at this moment yet

ShadowCrafter

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 10:42:01 pm »
We now have 12 plots available.

11 of these are 12X12 and one is 25x25. A couple more 25x25s and a load of 20X20 and/or 18X18 plots are coming very soon (some tonight). Smaller plots are right across the road from the public areas & farms with the larger plots just behind them.

If anyone is looking for a new place to build please come and join us.

Laddybuck

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 11:02:21 pm »
Built a house/fountain on the hilly side of town. Let me know when the local market is ready to go, or if there's zoning issues with the abode.

ShadowCrafter

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 08:00:50 pm »
Welcome to Wanigoora 2. The market is ready, you're the first person to claim a stall so just grab which ever one you want.

AtollaBell

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 02:19:00 pm »
Okay, so I hauled on over to check things out. I hadn’t understood that it was off a junction from the SRN (and believe me, that got me the first few times I tried to find it!).

So it’s looking really good :) I’m really impressed with how much you guys have gotten done since setting up. I dropped off some donations - I don’t know what you’re looking for in terms of that, but I went with stuff I need more often than not.

firsty.blocker

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 08:55:54 pm »
Sweet! I'll add you to the thank-you wall, if I haven't already

firsty.blocker

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 11:59:51 am »
Welcome our new residents! Current residents: Me, ShadowCrafter, KaylaMcTear, Laddybuck, Sameerkat, MaseratiMan.
No proper update because there are just too many builds.
We have many farms (not public, just ask OPwrecker to give you access), and many plots that you can use to build houses etc. No need to buy them, just take out your golden shovel and claim your plot.
We are also recruiting builders. An application can be found here.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 04:50:37 pm by Firsty Blocker »

Wodong77

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 08:05:35 pm »
Any particular guidelines/requests for community behavior? I was there a month or so back (touristing/sightseeing), but I've used up my current allotment of homes. I could probably still claim some blocks, but I'm already taking on more projects than I can manage easily. I'd be more like a tourist with a property for visits than a proper resident, I fear. But I can only imagine it's gotten more interesting with time.

firsty.blocker

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 08:28:16 pm »
Well, honestly, it basically has the same rules with Dogcraft, mostly
1) Replant
2) No griefing (and from unclaimed chests)

A few extra rules are
3) Do not claim areas purely for mining.
4) Do not claim like, 5 plots for yourself if you won't use all of them
5) Do not lure zombies to villager areas

Wodong77

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2017, 07:42:59 am »
Well, honestly, it basically has the same rules with Dogcraft, mostly
1) Replant
2) No griefing (and from unclaimed chests)

A few extra rules are
3) Do not claim areas purely for mining.
4) Do not claim like, 5 plots for yourself if you won't use all of them
5) Do not lure zombies to villager areas

Sounds very reasonable. I'd just have one plot with a "summer cottage" as they call them around here, and can't imagine I'd want to set up a mine under a town which probably has its own public works department (community mine). Out of curiosity, is point 5 something that people actually do? Seems kind of jerkish...and griefy.