Author Topic: Survival Railway Network  (Read 23170 times)

spa_rks

Re: Survival Railway Network
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2017, 05:18:16 pm »
Thanks Darparniox for the meeting about my line up to Dressrosa station, works should begin on the tunnel in the next week or two. Just need the station made ready for joining to the tunnel.

Thanks,

Spa_rks

mehworld

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2017, 09:04:24 pm »
i think it's either like the falling block glitch where you can change one type of rail into another, or it's a duplication glitch. either way, it wouldn't be allowed.
Thanks for confirming. Sorry I didn't make my self clearer. Duping rails means using a duplication glitch with slime blocks to produce more rails than you had in the first place. Shame we can't but thanks for conferming.

Again many thanks,
Mehworld.

Laddybuck

« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2017, 04:14:15 am »
Just started on the server and the first thing I did was ride the rails from Spawn to Swamp Station. Love 'em! I don't have a fixed abode as of yet, so it's the vagrant's life for me, traveling station to station and seeing the sights. That said, I'm not above some manual labor and fully willing to work maintenance on the rail ways if need be.

Keep up the good work!

mehworld

« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2017, 07:29:45 am »
WOW. That's a great attitude you have there dude. If you ever catch me online then your always welcome to come help me out with my current project. I'm almost always working on something.

-Mehworld

Brianetta

« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2017, 09:23:06 am »
For those who are missing out:

(Click image for YouTube vid)

darparniox

« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2017, 09:25:45 am »
Just started on the server and the first thing I did was ride the rails from Spawn to Swamp Station. Love 'em! I don't have a fixed abode as of yet, so it's the vagrant's life for me, traveling station to station and seeing the sights. That said, I'm not above some manual labor and fully willing to work maintenance on the rail ways if need be.

Keep up the good work!

Nice to see you are enjoying the rails :)

There's not heaps of work to do at the moment but when there is I'll definitely hit you up

Aeghu

« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2017, 06:20:09 pm »
When the fresh 1.12 world starts it would be awesome if the railway would expand right away to epic proportions :D

Skelleton123

« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2017, 06:51:27 pm »
When the fresh 1.12 world starts it would be awesome if the railway would expand right away to epic proportions :D

I'm sure that will be a priority for the SRN.

Brianetta

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2017, 01:49:48 pm »
I can confirm. The build team have included some of the SRN team in planning the new world, and our immediate priority after the launch will be to begin building a useful, easy to navigate and pleasing railway network for you all to use.

We will immediately be constructing facilities and warehousing for production and storage of materials used in the railway. There won't be any waiting around.

_edo

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2017, 03:00:35 pm »

Hey Aeghu o/ nice to hear from you again.

Yeah, that's our plan. One of the first things to do will be to create a large map, so we can plan the tracks properly. I hope players want to join with making that map.

ScaryMJDiamcreep

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2017, 03:36:33 pm »
any ideas on when the new world is being made? just the month is good enough for me, if you haven't got an exact date

Skelleton123

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2017, 04:32:22 pm »
any ideas on when the new world is being made? just the month is good enough for me, if you haven't got an exact date

That's up to the moderators and administrators of the server. We can't give you an answer, cause we just don't know. If you find out, plz let us know as well!

ardentcrestmc

« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2017, 04:03:28 am »
It would be nice if we could have the traincart, hangcart and floatcart plugins in the new world

Brianetta

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2017, 12:24:42 pm »
As interesting as they look, they would require the SRN team to significantly change plans. Something like that isn't something to just bung onto the server without anybody being familiar with it.

Skelleton123

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2017, 08:04:46 am »
I wouldn't mind if Mojang would do an update on the minecarts/rail systems available in the game. I'd love to make some real trains xD