Author Topic: new score of money  (Read 2961 times)

Dr_Creepster

new score of money
« on: August 21, 2017, 03:16:48 am »
I have recently been a shortage of money and I have almost no way of getting more, most of the quests I still have only give 3k or less, shops are hard to make popular and nobody seems to have any projects they need to be done so my proposal is that we add a war zone. if any of you watch h4m (how to Minecraft season 4) I think that type of war zone would work. you PVP and my resources. the resources can't be crafted into items but can be sold at a trader for a price that can fluctuate or stay the same. another solution would just to add a merchant that buys ores for DC but the point im making is its hard to make money and free to players don't want to spend real money. just some sort of system to grind out money faster than mob arena.

Droidology

Re: new score of money
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 05:33:18 am »
Posting in the forums gets you money - the longer the post the more money you get.

Do you mean something like Kingdoms/Moba Lisa (by Ren, False? and Iskall the sweedish potato)? I could go for that!

Mob Arena is a fantastic way of earning money. If you do it in teams, you could earn thousands each time you play, and you can play as much as you want!

Posting in the forums also adds to the community spirit. Don't think of the forums as an obligation to play on the server, think of it as something like a community of fellow minecrafters (or mincerafters).

Moba Lisa would work really well on the server, as so many of us come to the server from Rendog's channel and would therefore know a fair bit about kingdoms/moba lisa.

Moba Lisa could get off the ground faster with more people (btw it is known as Kingdoms AND Moba Lisa)

If you really want to get a lot of money, just play mob arena. But the money is just a small part of the server.

But yes, I support you with this.

Limo :)

ten0r

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 05:15:49 pm »
As stated in previous posts, you can make money from Completing Quests, Selling in Shops, Posting on the Forums, and playing in Mob Arena.  If you need more cash, maybe try jumping into Amplified or McMMO to setup shop.  One of the biggest problems with survival is the amount of competition.  More competition means lower prices which then means you make less per item sold. 

Take Mending for example.  On Survival, the price is between 500 and 750 DCD each.  Amplified the price is between 2-3k each.  I'm not saying go into the mending business, I'm just saying everything is priced higher on a less active world and you'll make more money that way if you take the selling route.

One other way is to actually donate money to the server.  You can do this by either purchasing DCD or becoming Patreon to Ren (Gold or higher). I know you're already a patreon Dr_Creepster, but I want to make sure someone who stumbles upon this post who isn't is also aware of this possibility :).

Droidology

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 02:06:43 am »
Ahhh! I knew I forgot the patreon!

Limo

firsty.blocker

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 11:04:08 pm »
Yea, you just have to grind on the forums :/