• Cyberdog Server Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 85,218
  • [View Inventory]
  • Filmmaker | Editor | Artist | YouTuber | CowBoy
    • View Profile
    • JollyJake\YouTube
Same Rad... Maybe If I ate them I would have had a chance....  ;)

Re: UHC Tournament Feb 2017
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2017, 07:13:34 PM »

2lesslives

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 1,565
  • [View Inventory]
  • My Birthday: 11/09 (UK) 09/11 (USA) :)
    • View Profile
Just a reminder that the final Cyberdog UHC qualifier will take place on Wednesday 15 February at 9PM GMT.  Those who have already made it into the tournament may not participate.

A reminder of the rules will be stated prior to the start of the match.

Rules:

#1: NO WATCHING THE STREAM
Rendog is streaming these UHC's which means that the location of players may be given out.  Do Not Watch the stream.  If you are caught, you will be disqualified from the event.

#2: No Teaming
This is a single player PvE tournament.  There is to be no sharing of goods between players.  Trade at your own peril.

#3: Placing/Breaking blocks in the arena is NOT ALLOWED
The arena is not to be littered with blocks or destroyed.  Lava/Water buckets, Flint & Steel, animal kills, crop gathering, and string gathering are allowed.    As much as a pro UHC player uses blocks to evade an opponent, this is a rule of this specific tournament.

#4: Have Fun and Respect All Players

Some things to note about this specific server:
- Killing a player drops their head which you can eat for regen
- Auto-smelt/Auto-cook have been enabled on the server
- The world border begins at 1000 blocks and shrinks to a little less than 300 (500 on each axis to 135 on each axis)
- Gentlemen rule is in effect for the first 8 minutes of the match which is when the border begins to shrink
- You have 40 minutes to get your "jazz" together before the Arena Deathmatch

Good Luck to All in the final qualifier.
So for the first one, how to lot plan on doing that? Yeah sure you can just look at who is watching the stream, but what if their username is different on twitch to discord and minecraft? So what I'm trying is to say there is only 1 way to do it which would take a while and would also be illegal, so I wish you luck making sure no-one is cheating and watching the stream ;) Oh, and that Auto-Smelt is a bit too overpowered, you have plent of time in a UHC to smelt things and by adding Auto-Smelt it just means after you get geared up you will most likely be waiting a long time.

But I'm not involved cause I can't be :) Oh well, enjoy this "UHC"
As the great Siddhārtha Gautama said:
There is always Suffering, there is no such thing as a permenant self.
So, do what you can while you have the time to; life is short and you will run out of time eventually.

~ 2less :)

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 01:50:18 AM »

Kiterou

• Cyberdog Server Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 45,332
  • [View Inventory]
    • View Profile
Regarding the auto-smelt: This was an idea of Ren, and we were more than happy to add it to our UHC. Autosmelt means more time to search for diamonds, giving more time to maybe hunt down other players. Most UHCs are longer than ours, so saving a bit time is definitely nice.

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2017, 07:33:50 AM »

RADxUK

Regarding the auto-smelt: This was an idea of Ren, and we were more than happy to add it to our UHC. Autosmelt means more time to search for diamonds, giving more time to maybe hunt down other players. Most UHCs are longer than ours, so saving a bit time is definitely nice.

Agreed the auto feature is the best addition to the short UHC.

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 12:27:50 PM »

Irish king

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 6,728
  • [View Inventory]
  • Cyberpup
    • View Profile
I have never done a UHC here on the server or anything like that.

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2017, 07:49:34 PM »

OrangeWay

Autosmelt is amazing for actually keeping the game flowing fast