Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 23,907
  • [View Inventory]
  • Youtuber, Modpack creator and Redstoner
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube channel!
Your in-game username.
Bargarnour (nickname of FreakSound)

Your age. The "guideline" age to become a moderator is 16, that means with showing enough dedication you could still become a MOD if you're under 16.
I'm 18, almost 19

Your time zone.
Australia so GMT +11

How often you play on the server.
I must admit that I haven't been on as much lately, but that's due to other problems that have since been fixed. When I was able to play, I played for 2-3 hours every day that I could, but now that I don't have school, that should be more.

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft.
I've been a Cyberdog since May 2014

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator.
I'd be a good moderator cause I know the rules and I've made the server a big part of my life when I was able to play. I'm hoping to continue that as a moderator and not only enforce the rules when required, but also do my part to make sure other players have fun and enjoy themselves.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server.
I've been a moderator on Poseidon servers, during that time I had my fair share of rude players, and infact one of those players almost caused the server to die, well until I had to ban him at least. I'm also currently a server manager/plugin manager for a new server that's being started, but most of that has involved working with ftp, so not sure if that counts.

Thought I'd also say that I'll be able to mod during the time rust asked for. Wouldn't be able to start modding for a few days however. (5am-noon is 3pm to 10pm for me which will work perfectly for me)
My Discord channel: https://discord.gg/EzDWK6a

Re: Moderator Applications 2017
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 04:06:15 PM »

defoharry

Your in-game username:
Defoharry
Your age:

Your time zone:
GMT

How often you play on the server:
I play when i Finnish work at 9pm till 12pm, that is not meaning i dont go on during the day. i play when i have free time

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft:
Since December 10th

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator:
I believe that I would be a good moderator because i currently doing a customer service job and i know how to deal with people in a respectful manna and i love to be friendly to everyone and treat everyone the same. i tend to help people out on the server when i can.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server:
i had have a few servers of my own and i had to keep them up and running and making sure rules arent broken.

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 04:17:31 PM »

Alexcat03

In Game Name
my user is Alexcat03

time zone
EST

how often are you on the server
on week days after school 6 to 8 and a little bit before. on weekends for when I wake up till I need to do get off the server.

how long have you been on the server
since November 29, 2016, 10:45:20 PM

why you would be a good moderator
I would listen to the player and I would give voluble warnings before giving warning unless there not on then I would give a warning. I would make sure every
thing is great on the server. and make sure the server is fun for all :D

have you been staff on a other server before
nope

I don't have a mic tho I hope that's alright.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:49:46 PM by Alexcat03 »

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 08:04:46 PM »

YuriDeRidder

Your in-game username.
yurideridder

Your age. The "guideline" age to become a moderator is 16, that means with showing enough dedication you could still become a MOD if you're under 16.
14, i'll be 15 in may but I don't feel that young :P

Your time zone.
UTC+1 (The Netherlands) mid europe

How often you play on the server.
I try to get online everyday for a couple of hours. In weekends I play more. On weekdays I play around 4-9 pm gmt and in the weekends I play on different points the whole day through.

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft.
I have been aroundon this server for around 4 months. I signed up in November.

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator.
I would be a good moderator because I want to help the people just like the mods now are doing. Helping people on minecraft as a player was a thing I liked but it would be even better if I was a moderator. I can deal very well with people and having social contact with people is a part of that. I know everybody says this but I like helping people and try to do the best for others. I would love to learn to work as a moderator on the server and I think it will help me as person but also as minecraft player. Thererore I would be a good moderator.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server.
I have some history of being staff on small servers with less players, therefore I would really like to be a moderator on this server because this opportunity can learn me a lot of things and I would like to be a moderator very much! I hope this is enough info!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 08:13:44 PM by YuriDeRidder »

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 10:58:23 PM »

Navi_heylisten

Your in-game username. Navi_heylisten

Your age. 21

Your time zone. EST

How often you play on the server. Pretty much all day most days

How long you have been a member of Dog craft. 6 months I believe

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator. I would be a Good mod because I am very patient and like working with people. I want to be able to help people on the server and to help make the server a better place. I have also always been a good leader.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server. I am mod on the Discord but that's about it.

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 02:17:57 PM »

DMGDOG989

Your in-game username.-dmg_dog

Your age. The "guideline" age to become a moderator is 16, that means with showing enough dedication you could still become a MOD if you're under 16.- I'm 14 in less than a week

Your time zone.- GMT -UK

How often you play on the server.- 2-3 hours every day on week days, as much as I can on weekends(dawn to dusk xD)

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft.- since August 2016

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator.- although I ask a lot of questions, I think that I know a lot about this great server form them. Whenever a mod is not on, I always try to be helpful by trying to answer the questions as well as I can. I am very mature and sensible, I listen to others well giving people a chance to speak. Although I am still quite young, it has been my dream to be a mod on this server ever since I joined and I think I have the characteristics to be a great moderator

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server.- no

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2017, 12:51:23 AM »

jpthewiseman13

Minecraft Username: jpthewiseman13.

Age I am 15. Birthdate April 2 2001 (I will be 16 soon).

United States Eastern Time zone, I play during the nighttime currently.

I play on the server for 2-4 hours every other day.  If I can play more often I definitely will.

I have been a Dogcraft Member for a 1 week.

The reason I am interested in becoming a mod is because I enjoy watching people play and exploring build.  I like to interact and help people to the best of my ability.  I want to help protect and help make the server is the best it can be.  I have read and understand the rules on the server. 

I have never been server Mod or Admin. But I would love to have a chance to become Mod.

Thank You
JP