« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2016, 04:45:04 AM »

warpedmatrix

• VIP Cyberdog
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 669,055
  • [View Inventory]
    • View Profile
What if we were to set up a go-fund-me account for the cyber dogs to come together and donate in order to build a capable server unit? acquire more hard drive space via a larger hard drive, etc etc?

Re: Dynmap Reset
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2016, 07:20:36 AM »

Kittyhawk

I might be the only one who is COMPLETELY confused as to WHAT the Dynmap is.
This. I'm not opposed to doing what needs to be done to support the site and server I am growing to love, but I'd really like to know what it is and what it may affect. Probably nothing I'd be able to do anything about, but it would still be nice to know.

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2016, 02:25:08 PM »

KazYagami

• Global Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 289,447
  • [View Inventory]
    • View Profile
I might be the only one who is COMPLETELY confused as to WHAT the Dynmap is.
This. I'm not opposed to doing what needs to be done to support the site and server I am growing to love, but I'd really like to know what it is and what it may affect. Probably nothing I'd be able to do anything about, but it would still be nice to know.

It's just a map of the server you can see on the website. Shows the land as people explore it etc, but people have been exploring out in 1 direction to even 1mil so its gotten a lot of data to save. It's not a necessity on the server, it's just a nice thing to have.

~Kaz

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2016, 07:05:37 PM »

Kittyhawk

It's just a map of the server you can see on the website. Shows the land as people explore it etc, but people have been exploring out in 1 direction to even 1mil so its gotten a lot of data to save. It's not a necessity on the server, it's just a nice thing to have.

~Kaz
I see! Thank you so much for that. I can see how it would cause issues to update, but it definitely sounds like something that needs to be done.

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 05:46:24 AM »

Warhawk18

I say we go back to the good old days of just using a paper map I know it won't show other players where or where hasn't been explored yet but if people place a man made block or torch every once in a while then everyone would figure out what had been explored.

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2016, 06:40:46 PM »

milkchamberlain

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 6,602
  • [View Inventory]
  • A true derp
    • View Profile
The Dynmap is a live map of the several different worlds on the sever. It can also show you where people are in the world.
-milkchamberlain

if I had a dcd then I'd have a dcd!
sung to the tune of "if I had a million dollars"

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2016, 01:40:24 PM »

Diekik2

Finally my base in 3D i hope

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2016, 01:12:52 PM »

alec violette

Honestly I Don't Think That The DynMap Is Needed At All. I Mean I'm Pretty Sure We've All Played Minecraft Before Without One And Done Just Fine. On That Note, Why Do Creepers Have No Effect When They Blow Up.

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2016, 02:19:43 PM »

KazYagami

• Global Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 289,447
  • [View Inventory]
    • View Profile
On claims creepers have no effect. Also the dynmap has already been reset, i'll be locking this.

~Kaz