You are Here:
MCMMO and Survival/amplified

Author (Read 485 times)

MCMMO and Survival/amplified
« on: May 03, 2016, 03:19:42 PM »

Pancakes_

I am fairly new to the Cyberdog server and haven't experienced all that it has to offer.

Baring this in mind; I was wondering if someone could state every difference between the survival/amplified server and the MCMMO server so that I can make a choice on what I would prefer...

Thanks

Re: MCMMO and Survival/amplified
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 09:21:58 PM »

Scooberson

• Cyberdog Server Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 160,094
  • [View Inventory]
  • The Insane Dog Witch
    • View Profile
Well the Survival server is just that, survival. It is the original Minecraft. Amplified is survival with the terrain generator on steroids. (like seriously)

As for McMMO, it its essentially taking MC and adding a skill system to it. These skills go for many aspects of MC (Fishing,Mining, Woodcutting, etc.) As you level up you unlock abilities which help you.

I'm gonna say that you should probably take some time to experience each world as they have great things to offer.

I hope this helped you out!

~Scoobs
A dog witch's job is never done. It is entirely important that I maintain the most intense focus when I brew my potions. If I don't then the result will b-OHH A SQUIRREL!!!

Re: MCMMO and Survival/amplified
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 10:05:11 PM »

Mr.Dawgie

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 58,388
  • [View Inventory]
  • Cyber Doge - Twitch Mod
    • View Profile
I am going to go ahead and add that survival is our most popular server. Now I don't want this to limit you from choosing which server you play on long term but just know that most stream projects by Ren will be on survival. Another option is our growing community of skyblock players. I know there is a group playing on there now and it seems like a lot of fun. Anyways, no harm in playing a bit on all of em. Hope this helped :)
Been in the game since 2012 B)