DOGCRAFT.NET | Where #Cyberdogs Unite!

Author Topic: CYBERDOG NATION - 11th Ed - 50,000 Subscribers Edition!!  (Read 5114 times)

IvanDogovich

• DogCraft LowDown Producer
  • Head Moderator
  • Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 1445
  • DotLiked: 3
  • DotCountry: us
  • DotGender: Male
  • DotKarma: +227/-2
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 2378
  • [View Inventory]

• US/Pacific Moderator Team

• View Profile
    • Ivan's YouTube Channel for LowDowns and Playlists
CYBERDOG NATION - 11th Ed - 50,000 Subscribers Edition!!   « March 05, 2013, 05:30:47 PM »
CyberDog Nation (11th) Edition!
"For the CyberDogs, by CyberDogs"

Staff:
Founder: Deven
Chief Editors: ironboundred, IvanDogovich, iamjamrock,
Editors: Woody WoodogSGHUKNeoshade,
ContributorsMudDog, WandomWill. Baergo

The Cyberdog Nation 11th Edition (50,000 Subscribers Issue)

Welcome to the 11th edition of the Cyberdog Nation! We are celebrating this week! The ReNDoG channel has hit the milestone of 50,000 subscribers, which was achieved on Mar 3rd, 2013!  :)

As always; your faithful team of Cyberdogs has brought you some awesome content and we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you!

Thanks for the Feedback! 
We want to thank all TEN of our readers for participating in the polls. Due to the response we will be making some changes to the layout and the format.

Feel free to participate in the polls by clicking the links below:
We hope you enjoy our efforts! Cheers!
Table of Contents:

DogCraft News from around the site.
  • New Site Tip of the Week: Level System
  • VIP Corner
  • Head Mod Corner
CN Features: Feature Stories from around the Pack.

• 50,000 Subscribers LiveStream
  • Interview with IvanDogvich
  • Wandom Will's Youtube Account Protection

ReNDog Digest:
  This week's wrap up of the action in ReNDoG's episodes.
  • MineCraft
  • Feed The Beast
  • Dishonored (the End)
  • Dogmail
Dogcraft Digest:  MudDog
  • Rendog
  • Razor
  • Baergo
  • MuDog
Music To MineCraft By: brought to you by NeoShade

• Late Nite Reading -  Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People (Cover)
  • Alexandria-  Radar Detector - Darwin Deez (Cover)
  • Francionado - Bangarang -Skrillex (Cover)
  • Razor Notes -  Africa -Toto (Cover)
  • Beth- Lego House - Ed Sheeran  (Cover)
  • audreyrozetarellano - California - Phantom Planet  (Cover)

CyberDog Servers:
Servers to play with other CyberDogs.
  • SGHUK's CyberDog Nation Server on Bukkit
  • CyberDog MineCraft Server ScreenShot Competition
  • MC Mod of the Week'
As Always, if you'd like to help on the CyberDog Nation, we could always use your Help!!  Contact one of the Chief Editors! 

Enjoy!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:28:43 PM by IvanDogovich »

iamjamrock

• Cyberdog Nation Editor
  • Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 113
  • DotLiked: 0
  • DotCountry: england
  • DotGender: Female
  • DotKarma: +20/-0
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 35
  • [View Inventory]

• Cake enthusiast and wannabe cat lady.

• View Profile
CYBERDOG NATION - 11th Ed - 50K Edition!!: DogCraft News   « Reply #1 - March 05, 2013, 05:33:03 PM »

Dogcraft News
  50,000 subscribers live stream event!!
ReNDoG celebrated his milestone of 50,000 subscribers with a live stream event on Friday, March 8th at 7:00 AM GMT (London Time).
New site stats
  • stats Total Members: 959  (up from 450 Last week)
  • Latest Member: MineCraftAddict
  • stats Total Posts: 3103
  • stats Total Topics: 574
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 54
  • stats Most Online: 430
  • Rendog YouTube Subscribers: 50,627
New site Feedback

Question of the Week
Did you watch the Livestream and if so what did you think of it?

DaniMooStew: I did watch most of the livestream, I was unimpressed with the map but rendog made it work, he didn't let us down
MudDog: it was good, shame about the map

CyberDog Nation Poll Results:
What Sections of the CyberDog Nation do you Read?

Rendog Digest 7 (17.5%)
Features 9 (22.5%)
DC Downloadables5 (12.5%)
Music to Minecraft by3 (7.5%)
CyberDog Server6 (15%)
DC Dailies1 (2.5%)
 DC News 9 (22.5%) 
Total Members Voted:

How do you use the CN?
I read the whole thing 5 (33.3%)
I only skim it 4 (26.7%)
I never click any links in the CN 0 (0%)
I only read one Section 0 (0%)
I love pictures, keep them in 6 (40%)
Text is fine, no need for pictures that just take up space 0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 9

Should we move the Rendog Digests out of the CN?
Keep them there, I love them!4 (30.8%)
Move them to the individual "Rendogs Latest Video" Thread 1 (7.7%)
 Keep them, but only feature one series... (Submit your suggestion by clicking "reply")1 (7.7%)
They need Screenshots
4 (30.8%) Text is fine 3 (23.1%)

NewSite Tip of the Week

Level System

So how does the level system work here on the new Dogcraft.net?

The Level System is very simple, and here it is - you gain levels by making posts in the forums.

Basically the the ranks go up by 5 until you get to 75.

• 0-4 Posts - Newbie Cyberdog 
  • 5-9  Posts - Cyberdog - Level 5
  • 10-14 Posts - Cyberdog - Level 10
  • 15-19 Posts - Cyberdog - Level 15
  • 20-24 Posts - Cyberdog - Level 20
  • 25-30  Posts - Cyberdog - Level 25
  • Etc. 
At 75 Posts, you become a Full Cyberdog

Your level is reflected by your Level Badge on the Forums that looks like this:

>>>>>

VIP Members of Dogcraft.net have the level Cyberdog VIP and have this badge:

You can get VIP Membership here: http://dogcraft.net/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions

Moderators of Dogcraft.net have the Level Cyberdog Moderator with this badge:

Head Moderators of Dogcraft.net have the Level badge Head Moderator:

Site Administrators of Dogcraft.net have the Level badge Cyberdog Admin

Founder and Owner of Dogcraft.net has the Level badge ReNDoG:

Hope this explains things.  !

Cheers, Ivan
 :D

VIP Testimonial 

by FallenStargazer » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:18 pm

I became a VIP because I'm a huge fan of Rendog. I send him a dogmail every now and then with possible ideas and suggestions as well as comment when i think of something. And for the VIP part, felt it was a good way to give my support so he can keep on making such sweet videos.

Head Moderator's Corner:

US/PAC Moderator of the Week. Baergo! For his amazing tenacity in moderating chat with friendliness and patience and his work on setting up the live stream.

Cheers, Ivan
:D

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:22:26 PM by IvanDogovich »

ironboundred

• Sir. Iron
  • Global Moderator
  • Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 203
  • DotKarma: +81/-0
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 54
  • [View Inventory]

• CyberDog Nation Editor

• View Profile
CYBERDOG NATION - 11th Ed - 50K Edition!!: Features   « Reply #2 - March 05, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »

50,000 Subscriber LiveStream Report ~ by iamjamrock

Well, folks, here it is. The ReNDoG channel’s 50,000 subscriber special report. I hope you had a brilliant time watching it, but if you missed it, here’s an account of all ReNDoG’s shenanigans throughout the live stream.

After a few difficulties getting the sound to work, he kicked the show off with a little introductory chat and a few shout outs to the Cyberdogs. Everyone was pumped and ready to begin the stream and ReNDoG was happy to provide a bit of entertainment before the show began.

He started the show with a Minecraft mod called Minerim which is Skyrim and Minecraft meshed together in what we all expected to be a fusion of awesome!
He finally sorted himself out with a race and headed into the game. Though he gave the Cyberdogs chance to choose his race, he finally went for Dark Elf – though noob that he is he went through the wrong door, instead choosing the High Elf race.

Taking hints and tips from the Cyberdogs along the way to adventure, he immediately ran into some unfriendly mobs, but he had no trouble dispatching all of the creeps who tried to waylay him.

To continue reading: Expand the Spoiler Box Below "+"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ReNDoG live stream quotes.
Is that a creeper or a tree?
I’m gonna commit a cardinal sin! Pickaxing a tree!
I’m gonna kill you with this piece of meat, creeper!
Squidward! What’s crackening there, China?!
I think I saw something invisible over there.

Ironboundred
and iamjamrock interview IvanDogovich

iamjamrock
: I know it's been said before, but congratulations on the promotion! How does it feel to be Head Moderator?
IvanDogovich:  Thanks! It is humbling and inspiring to have such and awesome team of moderators to work with. They are why I do this job. What they do for the Cyberdog community is incredible.

Ironboundred: As head mod what are your duties?
IvanDogovich:  I am the lead for the US/Pacific Team and I have some incredible moderators on that team. Baergo, DSToucan, NeoShade, Pyro, RoanatheOtaku, and Skylinegodzilla. My job is to keep them informed and ensure communication flows. I can handle any issues that arise and can select new moderators when openings become available.  One of the great things with the new site is that Razor was able to give some more permissions to the Head Moderators, such as chat logs, and greater permissions on forums and user accounts. As I do things I collaborate closely with WoodyWoodog and ReNDoG to ensure the site runs smoothly.

Ironboundred: Have you always wanted to be head mod?
IvanDogovich: To be honest, not really. I didn't really want to be a moderator, but the moderator team at the time asked me to consider it. My personality is such that I don't push myself forward. I just like to contribute to the team in the best way possible.  Sometimes that means leading and sometimes that means following.

Ironboundred: How long have you been a ReNDoG fan? 
IvanDogovich: Since late September. I found him after deciding to finally give a Minecraft Let’s Play a chance. Wow... I was quickly hooked!  As I caught up to where he was in the series, I joined Dogcraft. I quickly founded Rendog-aholics as I recognized my addiction and figured other could use the support as well!

Ironboundred: What are your top two favourite games ReNDoG plays?
IvanDogovich:  Well, the one that started it for me: Minecraft.  I also loved the ridiculous Survival Island start in Tekkit with Real Gox! That was mind blowing. I am really looking forward to Feed the Beast as well.

iamjamrock:What FPS would you like Ren to play? Skyrim, the new Bioshock or Far Cry 3?
IvanDogovich: I think I lean toward Skyrim.  I have been watching uko2's Far Cry and it has been really good, but I think it gets a little repetitive with all of the base assault missions. Though Dishonored is not a game I would have played, it was a ton of fun to go through it with ReNDoG. It's like hanging out with a super cool friend, and what ever game he decides on, I know I'm going to enjoy it.

Ironboundred: What do you think of  the new dogcraft?!
IvanDogovich: The new site is ridiculously cool! It was incredible to be a part of putting it together. I was able to collaborate and brainstorm with Razor as he was adding functionality and features to the site and it was awesome! 

Ironboundred: When the site was being made, what did you do to help out?
IvanDogovich: Once the site was up, I helped move a ton of the posts over. I prioritised importance of the posts as it became evident that we couldn't get every thing over. Every post had to be copied and pasted individually. Between myself, Roana, Baergo, and SGHUK, we moved over 2200 posts from the old site. Since the new site has been up, I have been giving the posts back, which is why the ridiculous post count that I had (over 1400 ) is finally dropping. We created a dummy account to hold a lot of these posts; "InactiveCyberdogs." If you spot some of your posts in this account, PM me and I'll give it back to you.

Ironboundred: How does this site fare against the old one?
IvanDogovich: I definitely prefer this site. The ability to work on and customise this site is so much greater, there is no contest. I do miss the "store" and "item shelf" from the old site, but there is no good replacement for it with this forum.

Ironboundred: What are some of the things you have done here at Dogcraft?
IvanDogovich: Aside from Rendog-aholics, I have put together the Dogolith Logbook, which was a nice trip down memory lane.   I really enjoyed making the Thought of the Day thread, as it was super fun and was creative.  Once the CyberDog Nation started up, I haven't had time to work on the Thought of the Day.  I've really enjoyed putting together some guides like the DogCraft Noob's Guide and the guides on SPAM and BackSeat Moderating.

iamjamrock: What are some of the features you like the most?
IvanDogovich: Razor is amazingly talented, and I love the new Chat Styles. The site themes are awesome too. I really LOVE having a spot for the Cyberdog Nation Editors to work on the newsletter before publication!

iamjamrock: What is it about Dogcraft.net that makes it stand apart from the rest of the websites out there?
IvanDogovich: I think one of the things that makes it stand out is the engagement that ReNDoG has with his fans here. You know he truly loves the ability to talk with his fans and share ideas.  Another thing that makes this place amazing is the incredible amount of talent here. Check out the FanArt or Let's Play sections of the forums to find some incredibly talented Cyberdogs! Finally the incredibly devoted staff that makes this place hum! The dedication that these volunteers have is incredible.

Ironboundred: You are one of the Cyberdog Nation editors what are your duties?
IvanDogovich: Well, as one of the Chief Editors I work with the other editors to come up with Feature Stories, interviewees, and coordinating the other contributor's submissions in a timely fashion. I usually send out a few PMs with reminders on deadlines, and then help put the edition together.

Ironboundred:  What do you think of the Cyberdog Nation?
IvanDogovich: I think it is an amazing effort showcasing some incredible Cyberdog talent. I was thrilled when our founder, Deven, started it and quite disappointed when he became inactive. It was such a cool concept that it seemed a shame to see it die. That is when I start talking with some of the other Cyberdogs about restarting it. We haven't looked back since.

Ironboundred: What parts of the Cyberdog Nation do you like the most?
IvanDogovich:  I'm quite fond of the ReNDoG Digest, the Features, and Music to Minecraft by. We have some other exciting ideas for sections too and I can't wait to see them.

Ironboundred/iamjamrock: Is there anything else you would like to share with the Cyberdogs?
IvanDogovich:  Just stay tuned! ReNDoG is celebrating 50,000 subscribers, but we are just getting started! There are tons of amazing things in the works behind the scenes! Make it a point to check out one Cyberdog LP (Let's Play) a week and you will be amazed at the talent! Cheers!

We're particularly enjoying the hard work everyone has put into the site. Cheers to you for moving most of everyone's posts over!

YouTube Account Security from WandomWill

Howdy Cyberdogs!

On Friday 1st March I had my YouTube channel hijacked by hackers. This was partially my fault due to neglect of my password's safety and partly because there are some clever/horrible people out there who only want to cause damage.

When I came to login to my e-mails, YouTube had e-mailed saying my account was locked due to suspicious activity, and when I finally unlocked my account via their security system my worst fear had happened. I came to my channel to find all my details removed from my channel description, my channel title had been renamed, and the worst of it over 130gb of videos had been deleted (which can't be recovered via YouTube). It took me 96hrs to re-upload everything and I don't want it to happen to anyone else.

This article is just an informational warning to my fellow Cyberdogs because I don't want any of you to get hijacked and have your channels ruined.

I have taken some useful information from Google's hints and tips, and compiled the most basic but useful below.

Tips to Staying Secure:
  • Don't give your password to anyone (this means anyone). It's important to know that YouTube staff will never ask you for your password.
  • Choose a strong password that includes letters and numbers, and is something only you would know.
  • Remember to log out when you've ended your YouTube session.
  • Whether at home or at a coffee shop, leaving your account open leaves your account vulnerable to misuse by others.
  • Periodically change your password.
  • Don't use the same password on multiple sites.
  • Don't send your password via email.
  • Don't write your password down.
Tips on choosing a stronger password:
  • Mix capital and lowercase letters.
  • Include letters, numbers and symbols.
  • Make it at least eight or more characters long.
What to avoid when creating a password:
  • Using a password containing personal information such as your birth date and/or name.
  • Using words, slang or acronyms that are common or can be found in a dictionary.
  • Making your password all numbers, uppercase letters or lowercase letters.
  • Using keyboard patterns (asdf) or sequential numbers (7890).
Stay safe and secure, and please don't allow your channels to be ruined by hackers.

Thanks

WandomWill
(Cyberdog Server Admin)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:24:44 PM by ironboundred »
DogCraft Noobs Guide
CyberDog Nation Newsletter
Baergo: Iron is in charge now
LilWolfie: Iron's always in charge. B, Ivan, and Matti just like to parade around their fun colored names

IvanDogovich

• DogCraft LowDown Producer
  • Head Moderator
  • Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 1445
  • DotLiked: 3
  • DotKarma: +227/-2
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 2378
  • [View Inventory]

• US/Pacific Moderator Team

• View Profile
    • Ivan's YouTube Channel for LowDowns and Playlists
CYBERDOG NATION - 11th Ed - 50K Edition!!: ReNDoG Digest   « Reply #3 - March 05, 2013, 05:44:06 PM »
Digestors:
MineCraft: IvanDogovich
Feed The Beast: Neoshade
Dishonored: Baergo
Dogmail: iamjamrock

[S2E56] Let's Play Minecraft - Stairway To Heaven!

http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,520.0.html

S2E57] Let's Play Minecraft - Golden Adventure Preparations!

http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,540.0.html

[S2E58] Let's Play Minecraft - Cave Spider Chaos!
http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,582.0.html

[S2E59] Let's Play Minecraft - Enderman Nightmare!
http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,609.0.html

Feed The Beast
*** Open Report ***

---

*** Close Report ***

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 02

---

*** Close Report ***

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 03

---

*** Close Report ***

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 04

---

*** Close Report ***

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 05

---

*** Close Report ***

Dishonored

Let's Play Dishonored #38 - Return to the Hound Pits Pub!

http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,543.msg2739/topicseen.html#new

Let's Play Dishonored #39 - The Arc Pylon!

http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,545.msg2748/topicseen.html#new

Let's Play Dishonored #40 - Lighthouse Assault!

http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,571.0.html

Let's Play Dishonored #41 - The End of Dishonored!

http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,608.0.html

Dogmail:

Dogmail #14 - Tekkit, MineZ, FTB and a new Video Schedule!

http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,434.0.html

Dogmail #15 - Dogcraft.net Questions and ideas for Mole City!

http://dogcraft.net/index.php/topic,569.0.html

Shout Out from ReNDoG
!!

Well... it feels like just the other day we were killing Slimes and building Frodomes, and now we're building Nether Portal Temples, Industrial Electrolyzers and going on epic Livestream adventures!

My word... I'm kind of speechless (for once in my life)! I remember the excitement and adrenalin I felt when I checked my Youtube Channel one morning to find 100 subscribers! I remember the  incredible feeling I would always have when getting more than 50 views on a Terraria episode - it would literally have me smiling all day!
The crazy thing is, even after all this time, even after 400+ videos and 50,000 Cyberdogs joining The Pack, I still get that exact same feeling. And the truth is, I never want it to end!

I am beyond humbled by the unbelievable response my work on Youtube has received. I couldn't be more proud of the incredible Cyberdog Community that has literally built itself from nothing, and no words can ever express my gratitude to each and every one of you for taking the time out of your lives to hang out with me each day.

I wake up every morning filled with joy knowing that I'll be making videos for you guys. From the bottom of my Cyberdog heart, thank you for an absolutely incredible journey...

And the craziest thing of all?! The journey has just begun!

RD

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:23:36 PM by IvanDogovich »

MudDog

• Grand Architect
  • Global Moderator
  • Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 162
  • DotLiked: 1
  • DotCountry: gb
  • DotKarma: +47/-2
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 1190
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
    • MudDogs YouTube Channel
CYBERDOG NATION - 11th Ed - 50K Edition!!: DogCraft Digest   « Reply #4 - March 05, 2013, 05:46:05 PM »

By MudDog:
Digests of DogCraft YT channels:
YangWilliams
MoronMedia
DCBaergo
Hello Cyberdogs!

As part of Cyberdog Nation, I am bringing you a brand new series of videos. This will be to cover the emergence and growth of the Dogcraft Network. To start with I'm only going to cover the vids of existing members of staff here at Dogcraft.

This week I'm covering the videos of Rendog, Razor, Baergo and myself. Since Ren's vids are being covered else in the Nation, I won't recover them again. Of course, if you don't fancy reading all of this, you can just watch the video below, all the videos covered are linked in the video! (remember to go give it a like afterwards ;) )

This week saw a new channel from Baergo. He's starting with a game close to both of our hearts, XCOM enemy unknown. Each week, squads named after his subscribers will attempt to save planet earth, I bagged my first kill in episode 2!

Razor kicked off two new series this week in the Hunter, and Scribblenauts. As well as continuing his Antichamber series.

Finally I have my new series of Portal 2 starting this week. Join me in the craziness as I try to escape insane robots and solve puzzle after puzzle. The second series of XCOM carries on this week, as Ren works out his frustrations on Alien Behinds.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfJRj_Cj4V4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfJRj_Cj4V4</a>

MudDog
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:23:54 PM by IvanDogovich »

NeoShade

• Global Moderator
  • Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 416
  • DotCountry: au
  • DotKarma: +75/-0
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 30
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
CYBERDOG NATION - 11th Ed - 50K Edition!!: Music to MineCraft by   « Reply #5 - March 05, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »

Pop-punk is an interesting genre. The pop kids think you're weird, and the punk kids think you're lame, but truth be told, I really like it, and that's exactly what drew me to this Foster the People cover. There are an awful lot of covers of this song (Pumped Up Kicks) going around these days, but this is the first time that I've heard one that puts a pop-punk spin on it, and I think that it works really nicely for the song. So this is Late Nite Reading, a band that I'll be looking out for in the future.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_38bn_bi4xA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_38bn_bi4xA</a>

This video is from somebody who comes completely out of nowhere. Alexandria Enns doesn't have fantastic recording equipment, has only 11 YouTube videos, 37 subscribers, and this video was only viewed 242 times when I found it, but what she does have is an amazing voice and a really beautiful cover of a Darwin Dees song. Radar Detector is normally a very poppy sort of song, with quite an interesting little melody that jumps up and down (and moves it all around), but Alexandria has taken the song, stripped all the glitz and glamour away from it, and forced us to listen to the lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gdj8KnDWOAE

Now, You've all seen the instrumentalists on YouTube who post videos of themselves playing a cover of a song while the original song is playing in the background, and if you can only play one instrument or if you can't sing, then I can completely understand why they do that, it's just I tend to avoid them because a lot of them aren't great quality.

This guy is different though, and I'm so glad I decided to watch him, despite me tendencies. This is another Skrillex cover, but in a completely different vein to the cover of Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. Please put your hands together for Francionado as he plays his 8-string to Skrillex's song "Bangarang".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpi0w3wPE3M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpi0w3wPE3M</a>

I cannot, for the life of me, work out why this video has not had more views, but I sincerely hope that it's just because it was only posted a few months ago. Sure, the vocalist needs to work a little bit on his English, but all things considered, Razor Notes does an absolutely fantastic cover of "Africa" by Toto and it certainly deserves to be seen by everyone here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aZZKwWGbuEw

I'm sure that you've all heard this song. Ed Sheeran's "Lego House" is an absolutely beautiful piece of music and songwriting, and in my opinion this cover version does it complete justice. Beth (no last name apparently) has a great singing voice, and even though she didn't change the arrangement, I think that this is a fantastic cover.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBv1tYDme0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBv1tYDme0</a>

I can't find any information about our next artist. I can tell you that her YouTube name is audreyrozetarellano, and by looking at her channel, I assume that her real name is Audrey Rozet, but I'm really not sure.I can also tell you that the girl's got a wonderful singing voice, and she really does this Phantom Planet song justice. This is California.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YUIJaO0Sd14

Also, for those of you trying to keep up, I've put together a playlist of every song featured in MtMB so far.
Unfortunately, I have noticed that one of the songs (Are You Gonna Be My Girl) has already been made private. I've left it in there in case it changes back, but it is a bit disappointing.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:24:06 PM by IvanDogovich »

SGHUK

• Cyberdog Nation Editor!
  • Global Moderator
  • Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 402
  • DotCountry: gb
  • DotKarma: +109/-0
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 678
  • [View Inventory]

• Cyberdog Nation Server Owner!

• View Profile
CYBERDOG NATION - 11th Ed - 50K Edition!!: CyberDog Server   « Reply #6 - March 05, 2013, 05:48:57 PM »

Cyberdog Nation Server!! / Get Whitelisted / Join Today!! / 24/7 Community Server / IP:192.95.17.135:25567

Hey Cyberdogs!
Hope you all enjoyed ReNDoG's awesome live stream! 

Great news!
New Spawn is now ready and enabled! 
To access this type the command /spawn.
All new Cyberdogs will spawn here also with a set of stone tools to help get them started
Massive thanks to everyone that contributed there help in getting this ready and looking so awesome!

More great news!

We now have an admin!  Say hi to Wandomwill!
To help out getting you guys added to the whitelist and help you guys out with any issues that may occur, I have elected Wandomwill to become admin. His help and contribution to the server is highly appreciated as are all of you guys. Please feel free to approach him, myself and any other moderator if you have any issues or require help!

This week I've noticed many of you have been asking about plugins, like "how did you do that" and "what's that plugin do?" This can be found Here 
Also Cyberdog Victix11 has posted an epic write up on how to use the Residence Plugin which can be found Here,
Also a big thanks to 1adog1 who has submitted a guide for new players to the server listing locations of epic builds! Click Here to read!

This week IvanDogovich started a competition for Screenshot of the Week!

The voting has started, get your vote in now and submit your screenshots for next week!!

Plugins!
Zombie Players plugin has been added to the server. This great new plugin will create a clone of a player if killed by a zombie, but that's not all, if you kill your zombie clone it will drop a head which when placed will be the exact replica of your player's skin ;D

Your suggestions and ideas are always welcome!

If you haven’t already, go check out the link below for a full list of usable commands and plugins.
http://www.dogcraft.net/cyberdog-nation-server-commands-t1800.html

Here are some of your epic builds of the week:

Go get yourself whitelisted and join the community today:
http://www.dogcraft.net/new-cyberdog-nation-server-information-please-read-t1716-10.html

Server IP: 192.95.17.135:25567

Tech Info: 

Plugins;

The server currently holds 1000 player slots!
The level is easy

Massive massive thanks to all who have kindly donated to the server

Cyberdog Server Videos

Check out dirtyram’s videos that he recorded on the server:
See this playlist for some of the awesome things on the server.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgSfydyBKNBAVYRvDBlmwZeDEw0GcTCSc

Also check out Biancocup’s videos of the server:
http://www.youtube.com/user/biancocup?feature=mhee

Also be sure to check out Huppe's weekly tours of the server;
http://www.youtube.com/user/monomuffins

Cyberdog Nation Server! / Get Whitelisted / Join Today! / 24/7 Community Server / IP:192.95.17.135:25567

With this mod you can create human clones, give them names, watch them grow, and have them fight alongside you.

Using a complicated process (which involves separating blood, and extracting the genomic DNA and injecting it into the embryo of an egg and then introducing an electrical charge to begin the growth process); you can have your own people in no time!

Don’t you just hate it that you can’t craft a monster spawner egg? Well now you can! Just attack a mob with a needle to obtain some of their blood, and then separate the blood, extract the genomic DNA and inject it into an egg(with bonemeal for quicker growth). Now you can spawn any mob you want!

When you name a clone, they will take on that persons skin name from Minecraft’s online database. So any registered user’s skin will be valid, and allowed on your clone.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAz3oYHUH3U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAz3oYHUH3U</a>

Installation:

Download and install Modloader
Delete META-INF file
Download My People Mod
Drag and drop files from “My People Mod” into “Minecraft.jar”
Close “Minecraft.jar” and run minecraft!

To Download Click Here

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:24:23 PM by IvanDogovich »