« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 02:43:47 PM »

Chibi

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 8,193
  • [View Inventory]
  • Enthusiast of Unprecedented Ideas
    • View Profile
I really wish I could get my Minecrafting privileges to help you guys on any building opportunities we get. I'll just have to wait until high school ends just to rebuild my precious projects I've done in the past.
No need to question my existence because I probably won't be answering them.

Re: We need your help! - Builder Application Here
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 11:07:43 PM »

Scooberson

• Cyberdog Server Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 160,094
  • [View Inventory]
  • The Insane Dog Witch
    • View Profile
I've added my pictures to my post

Aww Chibi, Is that why you haven't been on lately? I hope you can return soon!
A dog witch's job is never done. It is entirely important that I maintain the most intense focus when I brew my potions. If I don't then the result will b-OHH A SQUIRREL!!!

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 01:25:23 AM »

Gabesploder2000

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 2,365
  • [View Inventory]
  • Cyberpup
    • View Profile
     Alright, I'm Gabesploder, just Gabesploder, no need to use any fancy numbers. I play Minecraft, which might be a bit self explanatory, since I am browsing a very specific and not very well known Minecrafter's website. Jeez, can you guys all the word Minecraft through the spellcheck, this is very annoying to look at. Anyway, I wasn't entirely sure if you had picked your dudes yet, you never really said so, so here is my application to join the worker's coalition. I'm sorry, the Rendog build team. I like to think I'm pretty dang good at the game, I'm pretty sure I'm adding pictures to this post so you can see my skills.

One thing I think I can add to the team is the use of proper grammar. You see how I'm not misspelling words and how I just created a paragraph! How many people on here do you think will do that? I also have the various requirements and no, I will not list off how I specifically meet every single requirement by going down the list and adding a one sentence response. I really enjoy Rendog's- Okay seriously! On Rendog's official website the word Rendog is not listed as a word! These squiggly red lines are driving me insane! Ahem... as I was saying.

I really enjoy Rendog's Youtube content and would love to help build the spawn on his new server. I love incorporating depth into my builds. I think many Minecraft players forget how simple yet effective using stairs and slabs can be. I really love my desert villa build because of how round I was able to make it using stairs and slabs. Rendog has really inspired me with his stories, and I would love to be able to give back to him. Please consider me for a chance to design this build, unless you've already chosen your people. You didn't really make it clear if you have or haven't, but I really hope you haven't, because then this would have been a massive waste of time.

Compressing images is so hard, how did these other people do it?

Not to brag, you know, because I'm so humble and all that, but I did both of these builds in survival in only a week. I also have a plains base but there's no way I'm going to be able to compress it enough to fit in this post. It isn't the most spectacular looking either.

[attachment deleted to conserve space]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 03:35:37 AM by Gabesploder2000 »

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 06:08:04 PM »

coola101

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 1,040
  • [View Inventory]
  • Cyberpup
    • View Profile
Hi my name is coola101 and I'd like to apply to be a builder there are 4 builds I have made but can't post pictures of :( . One build I'd like to talk about is my version of the silkworm gang fort in an old cyberdog server I built it to worship rendog in a way but never finished. Next build is my haunted mansion I built for a friends mini game but the creative plot it was built on I can't access ATM and it was nice withered and iskalified # iskall building op. Next is a castle I built referencing hyrule castle from the legend of Zelda franchise for a role play me and my irl friend and I play on the mobile version of mc. The final build is a mansion made of sandstone with 2 scale statues of my skin in minecraft I hope I can help and I'm sorry I can't share any pictures I can't really make them work but plz accept me I could try figuring it out in the future if u would like me to help please send me a message via dogcraft so I know all the information I need to know and once again I'm so sorry I can't post any pictures I hope I can help

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »

Muushkin

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 1,040
  • [View Inventory]
  • Let's Ice These Mothertruckas!
    • View Profile
    • Muushkin
I'd love to join you guys on your server!

- I do have Teamspeak.
- I do have a reasonable USB microphone.
- Have an account (5 years).
- I can communicate well and love working with other people.
- I can work well with others and in a team. I find it better to work in a team than alone.

Minecraft Name - Muushkin

I have been watching ReNDoG for a long time now and I though it would be cool to see if my skills could be of any help. I have a lot of experience when it comes to Minecraft servers and building, I have built myself quite a few servers with custom plug-ins I have written in Java and used the community's plug-ins to create all different kinds of servers. When it comes to building I have been building in Minecraft for over 4 years now I have a lot of experience with it.

I have watched the stream and if it counts for anything I am experienced with WorldEdit.

Regards,

Muushkin

P.S. This was an old server that I made. It was my biggest Minecraft task ever. I guess it also shows my WorldEdit skill. (This was not the entire server but they are the only screenshots I have)

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:50:02 AM by Muushkin »

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2015, 03:00:25 PM »

Budy8760_Gaming

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 7,845
  • [View Inventory]
  • Minecraft Geek (been with ReNDoG scence terraria)
    • View Profile
I would Like to apply for a spot on your Building team.

* I have Teamspeaks3
* I have a working Mic
* I have an account
* I can comunicate well and love making awsome build's
* I work best as a team.

Minecraft Username: Budy8760_Gaming

I love watching ReNDoG videos, and get most of my build designs from him, these pictures are from when I had the Demo version of Minecraft, I dont have ane pics of my current builds, or my pocked builds, But I hope these will do it.
Ill add a link to my google Pictures page, for some reason it wont show up here.

https://photos.google.com/

If this dosent work then look me up on Google, im Budy8760_Gaming

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:04:06 PM by Ulysses »
Love The Dog. Budy8760_Gaming