You are Here:
Cyberdog Nation Newsletter Edition 29: The Return of A Leader!

Author (Read 2662 times)

« on: February 12, 2015, 05:52:48 AM »

ironboundred

• Global Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 13,274
  • [View Inventory]
  • Server headmod
    • View Profile

"For the Cyberdogs, by Cyberdogs"
Staff:
Founder: Deven
Publisher: IvanDogovich, ironboundred
Editors: iamjamrock, Chibi
Reporters: SGHUK, StaircaseClimber, Victix11
Contributors: Neoshade, Baergo, jperro

Welcome to the 29th edition of the Cyberdog Nation Newsletter!

In this edition We are overjoyed to see that ReNDoG has returned, so it's a no-brainer that the ReNDoG Digest has too! As always, our faithful team of Cyberdog Reporters, Editors, Publishers and Contributors have put together some awesome content and we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we do. A huge thank you goes out to our new Reporters Victix11 and StaircaseClimber aka The Cookie Monster and The Dogolith Diva. You guys are awesome!

Table of Contents:

The Shout Out:
 -ReNDoG's Community Message!
 -A Message From IvanDogovich.
 -Cyberdogs Favorite moment of Season 4 so far
 -Dogcraft Staff Announcement.

ReNDoG Digest:
 -Let's Play Minecraft Season 4
 -DogMail
 -Feed The Beast

Features:
 -Interview with StaircaseClimber
 -Interview with Victix11
 -Site Stats

Server Update:
 -Server Update
 -Get a Week of Creative???

The Shout Out
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 05:53:52 AM »

ironboundred

• Global Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• [View Inventory]
  • Server headmod
    • View Profile
The Shout Out:

ReNDoG's Community Message:
Greetings Cyberdogs and Citizens of the interbubs!

I'm pleased to be able to say that 2015 has kicked off with a freaking bang on the ReNDoG Channel, and I've been having an insane amounts of fun playing Minecraft and Hearthstone with my Cyberdogs from all over the world!

In Minecraft Survival we've managed to construct an incredible new build in Molecity called 'The MoleMart Bazaar' that features it's very one secret Nether Market for the Witch of Molehole Castle! We've also managed to get ourselves murdered by a freaking blowfish, and are currently on an adventure in the middle of nowhere!

In Minecraft Feed The Beast we're back in the Renstar Space Platform (a giant space platform designed to suck the planet dry of it's freaking resources), and we're designing factories to make construction of the next Renstar Module that much easier! We've also started scouring the land for 'crew members' for the Renstar who are being delivered (against their will) to Rentown via a Portal gun directly to the butthole!

I'm also pleased to announce that the Minecraft Hardcore series is back, and we're currently stuck in giant-ass cavern trying to survive an onslaught of terrifying beasts!!

We're slinging cards in the general direction of Kel-Thuzad in Hearthstone, and are back to doing a few Arena drafts. It's been a few episodes of epic facepalms, but hopefully those will start to fade away (probably not, let's be honest)!

All in all, I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun on Youtube again, and I can't thank you all enough for the continuing love and support. You guys are the fuel of my soul, and reading your comments, emails, Tweets and Facebook messages everyday is honestly a dream come true and the best part of my day!

Minecraft Survival, Minecraft Feed The Beast, Minecraft Hardcore and Hearthstone - a little somethin' somethin' for everyone on the ReNDoG Channel in 2015!

This is our year Cyberdogs... 100,000 subscribers here we come!!

RD

A Message from IvanDogovich:
Greeting and Salutations to the CyberDog Nation!

Here is a quick Ivan Lowdown on the state of the Ivan World.

Last summer, I stepped down from being a Head Moderator here on Dogcraft.net and moved to a "Retired Moderator" status.  This was due to my inability to devote the time to the site and the community that it deserved.

I am thrilled with the work that Baergo and Harley have continued and the community that stuck together because of sheer affection for eachother.  This is truly a remarkable place!

As far as my own life, I have been busy with school and my YouTube channel in which I have been rocking the oldies with almost 200 hundred episodes of XCOM goodness!  It has been a ton of fun, and I sincerely thank my Dogcraft friends who have joined me for this adventure.  Every combat action was heroic, every death poignant, and the cloning vats stayed warmed up to bring you back into the action.

It is with some sadness that I look ahead, and see the end of this fun run in sight.  I'll be graduating this summer, and my free PC time for recording and hanging out on DC.net will be drawing to a close.  Despite this, I have treasured every minute of this adventure, and I am proud to leave the CyberDog Nation Newsletter in such good hands! Ironboundred, you are the best!

Cheers, Ivan :D

Cyberdogs Favorite moment of Season 4 so far:

TheFreakSound:
My favourite part of season 4 so far would be when rendog went to the sikworm gang island and went around the silkworm gang fort. It's my favourite place because it's just so different from rencity.

MasterMind:
My favorite moment of Season 4 so far, would probably when Ren went on his first adventure and coming across a ocean monument, cause I knew right away he was going to die. :P and sure enough he did by traping him self in there with no idea of what was going to happen. Also it was funny when he called the guardians blow fish.

Dulakaba:
When ReN was in the water temple using torches to breath  He lasted 10 times as long as I thought he would. It proves God loves a fool lol.

Baergo:
Episode 1 is my favorite moment

Motions_98:
my fav part was when ren lost all his gear because it symbolizes a new chapter in both his life and youtube. I am also glad he is back making content and I am sure so are alot of others

ANW_Plays:
Im just happy he is posting again, even though I haven't really got to watch the vids yet.

victix11
So far, my favourite moment of season 4 is the story Rendog tells us about his tv cabinet. I'm not sure why but I really enjoyed that :P

Dogcraft Staff Announcement:

We would like to remind users that if they have issues with other users from this site, whether it occurs on here or elsewhere, they should report it to a mod. Its helps us to keep the site a friendly and nice a community. If it happens outside of the site that there are limited things we can do, so users should be especially careful about giving out personal information.

We would also like to go over some of the ways you can report an issue.
  • If it is a Privite message at the bottom of the screen there is a button that says report to admin. this will flag the message so that our staff can see it and use this to help us investigate the problem.
  • If the issue is something that was posted in the forum there is also a button on every post for reporting it to the staff.
  • If it happened in chat when no staff member was around to take action jot down the time and day and then private message to any staff member saying something like:
    hey harley when i was in chat February 10 2015 iron was talking about illegal things along with spamming images. the time was 3pm (your time zone)

once a staff member knows we will look into it.
  • If something happens outside of the site, there is little we can do but it is still a good idea to just private message a staff member and we will see what we can do to help.

if you click on this link you can find a list of all the dogcraft staff.

thanks for reading,
  The Dogcraft Staff

ReNDoG Digest: Lets Play MineCraft.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 05:55:19 AM »

victix11

• Head Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 207,801
  • [View Inventory]
  • Cyberdog Cookie Monster
    • View Profile

Let's Play Minecraft Season 4: Chibi, Victix11
DogMail: Ironboundred
Feed The Beast: StaircaseClimber

[S4E01] Let's Play Minecraft - Welcome Home!

[spoiler]Rendog is back into full motion and gives another tour of his amazing kingdom of Rentopia to his new and old fans!  As Ren gets apprehensive about the potential spawning of hostile mobs on top of the trees of Rentopia, Ren installs a block of glowstone for each tree to prevent the spawning chances. Later, he installs more doors into the apartment complexes of the city for his residents.[/spoiler]

[S4E02] Let's Play Minecraft - The Walmart of Rentopia!

[spoiler]Ren lays down the foundations of his new massive installment of Mole City.. the Molemart Bazaar![/spoiler]

[S4E03] Let's Play Minecraft - Molemart Categorisation!

[spoiler]Rendog attempts to categorize the items and the produce of the Molemart Bazaar, as well as continuing the construction of the build![/spoiler]

[S4E04] Let's Play Minecraft - Shelves Of Awesomeness!

[spoiler]Rendog completes the foundations of the Molemart Bazaar and install potential locations for the upcoming shelves of the market![/spoiler]

[S4E05] Let's Play Minecraft - Back On Track!

[spoiler]Yet another hiatus has passed and we're back in Moletopia, again! After being rudely interrupted by a "brown ass sheep" Rendog goes on his merry way to check in on the villagers of DogTown. He is on a quest to collect sand in the quarry which he'll smelt down into glass to build the Molemart Bazaar. When back in Molecity, sand cooking in the furnace room, Ren goes back to work on the shelves of the Bazaar, copying the first design over to the next ones. All the while telling about how hard life can be, yet there always being a way out of the hole you can be in. In the end he decided it was time for something special in the next episode![/spoiler]

[S4E06] Let's Play Minecraft - Xmas Adventure Special!

[spoiler]Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho! It's Christmas in Moletopia and after showing us the progress made on the Molemart Bazaar shelving, Rendog prepares to go on an epic Christmas Adventure! One that will forever be known in the history books of Moletopia. Making an enderchest to store all the epic loot and putting some new Cyberdog names onto the Dogolith, he ventures into the nether on a quest for new 1.8 chunkage and other awesomeness. He exits the nether in Amazonia and goes on from there. Finally laying his eyes on something new, he heads into a cave to discover a mineshaft, a skelly spawner and a whole bunch of the new building blocks![/spoiler]

[S4E07] Let's Play Minecraft - Underwater Hell!

[spoiler]Episode 7, the worst episode of them all... Rendog meets us on a boat somewhere in the middle of the ocean. After some sailing he spots something rather curious in the ocean, something that's never been seen by anyone before. It's time to explore, getting out of his boat Ren meets some of the civilians of what seems to be an underwater temple. Sadly though, instead of welcoming him with open arms these "blowfish" shoot laser beams at him and haunt his ass with scary illusions! Although outnumbered, Ren decides to head into the Ocean Monument to lay his hands on the no doubt luxurious riches. The greed gets to him however and he loses focus on the most important thing, his oxygen level... [/spoiler]

[S4E08] Let's Play Minecraft - The Cyberdog Nation Mourns!

[spoiler]Having mourned his own noobish butt and his epic tools he lost in the tragedy that was the last episode, Rendog makes the best out of it all and returns to working on the Molemart Bazaar and a new room behind it. He tells us the story of young Ren and his mammadog's TV cabinet, comparing his loss in Minecraft to something that happened to him in real life just after he'd finished University. He ends of the episode transferring the names of Cyberdogs from the lost Dogolog to the Dogolith.[/spoiler]

[S4E09] Let's Play Minecraft - Banners, Taters and Neon Lights!

[spoiler]Rendog continues work on the floor and wall of the backroom of the Molemart Bazaar, finishes off the shelving with some item frames and starts designing neon lights to go all along the ceiling of the Bazaar. After having made a neon light system he's happy with, Ren shows us a new item in Minecraft 1.8, banners. He puts up a few of these banners in and around the Molemart Bazaar. He finishes the episode discussing a secret entrance into the new backroom and some more Dogolith entries.[/spoiler]

[S4E10] Let's Play Minecraft - Secret Molemart Entrance! [Cyberdog Special!]

[spoiler]Rendog starts this Cyberdog Special by putting all the new VIPs on Dogcraft.net on the pillars in the Cyberdog Monument. After that he shows us the improvements he's made on the Molemart Bazaar and the new secret room and prepares himself to do what he's best at in Minecraft, redstone. Having played around with the piston door a bit Ren gets the door working just the way he wants it to. Now he only has to cover up the shame and make it look as natural and inconspicuous as possible, but will he succeed?[/spoiler]

[S4E11] Let's Play Minecraft - The Nether Market!

[spoiler]Last time Rendog made a hidden entrance into the secret room of the Molemart Bazaar and despite his efforts to maintain the integrity of the redsone, the door no longer works... He managed to get it fixed and shows us the new theme he's going for in the secret room. Using nether bricks and glowstone blocks the Nether Market is looking very ominous, the perfect place for a witch to do some shopping! He then finishes off the neon lights in the Bazaar and makes a start on the roof.[/spoiler]

[S4E12] Let's Play Minecraft - The Ender Chest Altar!

[spoiler]After reading a comment from a completely unknown Cyberdog, Rendog decided the roof of the Molemart Bazaar wasn't giving him the "Wow!-factor" and he shows us the new design he came up with. He also showed us the new Do-It-Yourself section of the Bazaar that he created realising the chests on the shelves aren't big enough to store all the building materials and the improvements to the Nether Market. We then join Ren to construct the rest of the roof and the altar that will hold the Ender Chest. He ends the episode adding a few more Cyberdogs to the Dogolith.[/spoiler]

[S4E13] Let's Play Minecraft - The Shopkeeper of Molemart!

[spoiler]Rendog shows us the check-out room of the Molemart Bazaar and employs Hipolita as the shopkeeper of Molemart, trapping her butt behind the check-out counter. He makes something every supermarket has, some trolley racks/ He also adds some decorations and doors to the Bazaar. Scared to go on another adventure after the last one didn't precisely go as planned, Ren prepares himself to go into the Nether to collect some glowstone.[/spoiler]

[S4E14] Let's Play Minecraft - Return to Silkworm Gang Island!

[spoiler]We join Rendog in the Nether while he collects the glowstone he needs for the Molemart Bazaar. When he gets back to his bedroom in the Molehole Castle, Ren decides it's time to go on an adventure! An Iron Man adventure to be exact. Ready for action, he heads towards the Silkworm Gang Island. After a check on the villagers and a quick tour of the fort, he jumps back in a boat on a quest for a new location to strip-mine. Escaping the creatures of the night, he flees into the first cave he sees.[/spoiler]

[S4E15] Let's Play Minecraft - Blast from the Silkworm Past!

[spoiler]Deep in a cave in a location unknown, Rendog is on the hunt for materials. While exploring the cave and defending himself from the undead that lurks in the darks of this cave, he tells us a story about the Silkworm Gang. Ren takes us back in time talking about how the Gang started and how the Fort came to be. He also tells us about the first clash of clans between the Silkwork Gang lead by himself and the Space Gang lead by Butthole Gareth. After finding a skeleton spawner and realising he brings way too many carrots on his adventures, he continues the story of "The Great Gang War of '94".[/spoiler]
Omnomnom, coookieee!
"LilWolfie - Saying things everyone is thinking. ©Since '87"

ReNDoG Digest: DogMail.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 05:57:44 AM »

ironboundred

• Global Moderator
    Staircases
    Bricks

• [View Inventory]
  • Server headmod
    • View Profile

Dogmail #32: Dogmail is Back!
Background: Molemart bazaar

letter #1
[spoiler]Greetings ReNDoG,

This is Supertacoboy from Washington D.C! First i like to say that you are my absolute favorite You-Tuber and such an inspiration! OK i'm not gonna get sappy on you (cause that would be a pain to clean off sad sap) *bu dum tishhhh* LOL! anyways.... First off; I would like to ask a few questions and give a few tips on 1.8 one) will you start Hardcore back up? I loved Hardcore and wish it would start up again. also when will you start DogMail back up?  Now for the tips. First off there they have add armor stands which are freak-in' sweeeeeet!! because lets be honest ReNDoG, your armor is in a chest with rotting pie and decaying fish. no wonder beatrice is hiding from you! you smell like a walking trash can!! Also they have also added slime blocks, these are basically trampolines so when you fall on them you bounce back up (and if you get tired of bouncing just hold shift and you'll stop.) Now those are most of the epic stuff besides a new variety of fences and doors along with iron trap doors but, besides that there isn't really a lot. hope things are good with you!

(Sorry for the long dogmail.)

From, Supertacoboy[/spoiler]

letter #2
[spoiler]Hey man.

I would like to tell you that you are a freaking boss!!! you not only help people through there hardships, you bring happiness to thereís and mine.

I want you to know that thereís an army of 94,447 cyberdogs standing behind you, so whenever you are going through a hard time just remember youíve made our live easier just by being there and making us laugh at your minecraft epicfails like your mic on mute and the redstone door fail in s4e10 so i just want to say thanks for being a cyber-friend (we are cyber-friends right lol)

thanks ReNDoG!!!!

From Callum[/spoiler]

Letter #3
[spoiler] Hey RD,

The longer video format is great. the realistic quest pillars are good too. we will need to go adventuring to get the levels for the armour set of the butthole! what happened to your android card game? was hoping to see videos of it.

your friend
Squirrel [/spoiler]

Letter #4
[spoiler]Hello ReNDoG, I am a 15 year old male from Ohio! I just wanted to email you to tell about some of the times i am having lately because you'll understand where i'am coming from! so first, let me start off with my recent medical conditions. the last 4 or so months, i have had non stop muscle twitching all over my body. its been worrying me an ass ton because of what it could turn into. i've been really scared of it. but people just keep telling me to move on and it will eventually go away and you'll be fine again. let's hope that's the case! but anyways the other thing that has been going on for me is income. my family is by no means poor, but yet we do struggle to pay all the bills. in a few months my mom is losing all of her money that she gets from being a single parent (however that works) and losing about $800 more. i know you have been there and if you could take the time to write a message to a cyberdog that's been subscribed since the start of season freaking 2 that would be amazing!

cheers,
brad
 [/spoiler]

Letter #5
[spoiler]Hey ReNDoG,

I missed you so freakin much d: I heard what happened to you and i'm sorry. But luckily you're on the role again!! Your videos make me want to play minecraft all day long again! you make me smile and,actually, i never facepalm, if you make a mistake... i just laugh with you ;3
i have a lot of fun watching and you give me a hope... because without your videos ,not only in minecraft, but in real life i wouldn't start setting my goals(if that makes sense). I actually live in Britain as well but not in london. I really wanted to meet you at the meet up but i culdn't... sadly... Ok now i'm just saying random stuff... I have no idea what to say so yeahÖ

I just want you to be happy if you say 'everything is going to be OK! then it will... or at least it'll be better than it would of been just be happy ok??

One last thing... Make a Friking house for dose poor pups of yours. they're probably cold out here. some ideas: use pots as the food bowl , carpet as a rug , and each little area for each pups and a big play area like a tiny field for them to run around with the bunnies or something (bunnies are in mincraft 1.8 now)

Alona

P.S. good luck with the lady :)
 [/spoiler]

letter #6
 [spoiler]Hi ReNDoG

I have been a long time subscriber and I just wanted to to tell you a plot you could use for Molemart. OK here goes the mole market owner has been corrupted due to the nether poisoning his mind he is now set on making the mole market a superpower and wants to one day rule all of rentopia and he almost holds almost as much political power as you and the entrance of the mole market that looks like a face can be a symbol of consumption because the face looks like it's eating however enters/ the hidden room in the Molemart can be used as a sort of black market. I hope you saw this and even if you don't do this story I'll be very happy if you read this thanks. cyberdog for life!

Milan
  [/spoiler]

Letter #7

[spoiler]Hi ReNDoG

I'm with you since season 2 and i was wondering "are there any Greek cyberdogs apart from me?".

Appart from that i love your videos. through them I learned how to build fancy structures in minecraft.

Thank U and stay awesome!!!
From Adrog
 [/spoiler]

Dogmail #33 - Hardcore Jazz, Schedules and the Future!

Letter #1
[spoiler]Hey Dude

How ya swingin? Im jamezy 166 from London and im messaging you to find out a little something ive been wanting to know for a long ass time. so ReNDoG have you ever considered tarting up minez again as i' frickin loved that series it was saweeeeet and i loved it when you met some other people towards the end where you unfortunately lost all your data as you had come a long way from ep1. If you want some tips and secrets for minez pauseunpause has a load of episodes (about 69 i think (hehe)). If you do start up minez again im sure alot of cyberdogs would love it as the new video formatting would put alot more content into your videos as before there was a load of travelling in the videos which became very monotonous. If you could show this on dogmail that would be absolutely amazing hope to get an answer soon.

From, Jamezy[/spoiler]

Letter #2
[spoiler]Yo ReNDoG
soo, I heard Dogmail was back. I watched episode 32! anyway, It'd be pretty awesome if i featured in your video :)

Just wanted to say, you're one hell of a guy. Because if half the things that happened to you, were to happen to me , I wouldn't  keep on making video! ( I never minded waiting for them during you long break)
uploading stuff too, and I'm not gonna get cheesy or soppy, or fan-boyish but you are an inspiration. I look up to you, among others of course haha.

I do like the longer episodes, I love the MoleMart. and I love just watching those derpy golums wandering around. sooo, that's about it. cheers RD, thanks for making everyone's lives just at least a little bit better.

Really looking forward to the future of you channel.

Cheers- Tom[/spoiler]

Letter #3
[spoiler]Ren!

I have been a long time fan since season 1 of survival and i wanted to say that i am glad that you are starting back up with the videos regularly no that I cant wait to see the nether has in store for you.

ps. what are your thoughts on the up coming star wars movie.
pps. I am from the cold country of Canada.

From Bradley yo-mans [/spoiler]

Letter #4
[spoiler]Hey ReNDoG,

what's cracking? haha, I'm just wondering, like I'm pretty sure others are, after you get your job hours pretty standard, are your video uploads going to be more standard, like minecraft survival on mondays every week, or something like that? I miss the days where it was like "oh hey, its tuesday, time for more videos!"

That was all I really wanted to cover in this Dogmail, and I say thankya for taking the time out of your day to read this.

from Keaton[/spoiler]

Letter #5
[spoiler]Dear ReNDoG

Sorry if this sounds soppy

First of all I can proudly say Ive been a viewer and subscriber since the first episode of season 2 and that every video i have watched has always been an inspiration and calms me down after long days at school.

Anyway, since DogMail is back, I decided I'd finally contact you and just let you know that every video leaves me waiting for the next. that's why I'm still here :)

While I read through the comments, I notice many people suggestion that you make certain features in Molecity such as swimming pools and grand town hall in the middle. can you tell us what buildings you plan on putting in Molecity?

By the way I'm so glad that Dogmail is back! Its really quite fascinating the way you approach people's problems in such a systematic way!

Anyway, thanks for being the best entertainer on YouTube!

Thanks
Tom F.[/spoiler]

Letter #6
[spoiler]Dear ReNDoG, my name is Elliot, I am from Montana and came out of my momma-dog on August 20 1998 (I was Born If it sounds a little weird). I wanna say that i enjoy your minecraft survival series. It is by far my favorite and Ill never ever stop watching your videos so long as you keep making them. Recently, to be exact, on October 26 I lost my  momma dog to diabetes type 2. my mom and I have loved you videos. We watch them like a regular person watches a TV series. Man you cheer me up when I think I'm all alone. You certainly have help me by this YouTube series you have created. I wanted to and I personally hope you get to the top of your staircase, cause you deserve it ReNDoG.

Sincerely
Elliot[/spoiler]

Letter #7
[spoiler]Hey ReNDoG (I love how you capitalize the letters XD)

I love your minecraft series and lets plays. It has really taught me a lot about minecraft and I would still be punching stone with my fists if ti weren't for you videos. You are my favorite minecraft YouTuber and you were also the reason i stated playing minecraft (I had heard of it before and played it once or twice but didn't really like it that much until I saw you play it). I've been with you since 10,000 subscribers which I know is a lot of people but still it was way back early on. I've watched you play dishonored, terraria, minecraft survival, minecraft FTB and minecraft tekkit with yo brother from the same freakin' mother! I've also seen you die, like a noob, on peaceful mode. (when you were creating you nether pig farm). Also, your accent is just awesome.

Anyway, to the important thing and the reason why i'm emailing you right now. I noticed that you are almost at 100,000 subscribers! yeah! Why am I emailing you about it? Well, I make professional remixes for comedy and gaming YouTube channels. you were one of the first YouTubers I started watching and wanted to give something back to you by making a remix. If I created said remix, I was wondering if you would post it on your channel, say as a 100k special, you would be able to see the remix first, and if you don't like it, you don't have to post it. Also, if you have something planned for your 100k subscriber special, feel free to do that instead, I don't want to force you to do anything.

Please respond back with your thoughts.

Best regards,
Harrison[/spoiler]

ReNDoG Digest: Feed The Beast!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 05:59:46 AM »

StaircaseClimber

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 787,196
  • [View Inventory]
    • View Profile

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 90
Mission: Rebirth!

[spoiler]---
In this episode Ren is back and itís time to catch up with where things left off! He takes us from the humble beginnings of the CyberLabs all the way to the power module of the RenStar. Plans are set in motion for what is to come, decisions are made and the series kicks off again with a bang after a hiatus.
--- [/spoiler]

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 91
Mission: RenTown Flower Farm!

[spoiler]---
Can you smell what the dawgg is cooking?! Well I donít know about the cooking part, but that fragrance would be Renís brand new flower farm. In need of dye with the intention of creating new modules for the RenStar, Ren sets up a farm to give him just that. We then proceed to delve into computercraft to get that turtle working! The final part of the episode centres around the corridors of the maintenance level. With the use of text cards, inverted lamps and iron covers we get a real look at what the completed maintenance level of the module will look like.
---[/spoiler]

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 92
Mission: Chessboards and Cables!

[spoiler]---
Since last time Ren has added even more to the maintenance level but the main focus would be the roofs today. The industrial centrifuge array is put to even more use as the by-products show their usefulness. Things get a little cray cray when a system works a little too well, resulting in a bit of a mess (oops!) Reinforced glass and blocks come together to create the roof of the nuclear reactor room and the utility stations are given some life!
---[/spoiler]

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 93
Mission: Inverted White Lamp Factory!

[spoiler]---
Boy was this episode en-light-ening! Episode 93 is all about inverted white lamps. Ren attempts to set up a factory to automatically craft these little cubes of light. Some difficulties arise when redstone wonít quite work in the normal way but can he set it up just right, or will he be left in the dark?
---[/spoiler]

*** Open Report ***
Episode: 94
Mission: Enderbutts!

[spoiler]---
Itís adventure time cyberdogs; Ren is on the hunt for enderbutts, in order to create an electronic circuit factory. For this a sword worthy of such an adventure is needed so itís off to the thaumcraft facility to do some enchanting! Chicken massacres, arrows to the brain, lava, and oh whatís that? A village in need of assistance? Ren to the rescue!
---[/spoiler]
You don't have to see the whole staircase: just take the first step.

Features
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 06:01:43 AM »

Chibi

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 8,193
  • [View Inventory]
  • Enthusiast of Unprecedented Ideas
    • View Profile

Interview with StaircaseClimber:

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Alright let's start with the basics. How long have you been watching Rendog's videos?
StaircaseClimber: I've been watching ReNDoG for approximately 2 years now. He followed me to the Netherlands when I moved there for a while, and he followed me right back home again.

CN Newsletter Interviewer:Of all Ren's different series what ones have you watched?
StaircaseClimber: I started out watching his survival series, I then proceeded to have a ReNDoG marathon (the best kind of marathon in my opinion!) until I had caught up. The next series would be his Hexxit, proceeded by FTB. The dogmails went hand in hand with his survival. Hearthstone and Hardcore Survival have also been heard in my house as well as Outlast. So in short all of them! :D

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Which one is your favourite or do you think they are all great?
StaircaseClimber: They are all fantastic. What I love about Ren's videos is the personality behind them. The stories he tells and the dedication he shows all help to make me keep coming back. He doesn't just churn out videos and you can tell he loves what he does.

CN Newsletter Interviewer: How long have you been involved with Dogcraft and what is one of your favorite things here?
StaircaseClimber: I've been a member of DC.net since March 2014. Some days it seems like forever ago, sometimes it seems like only yesterday. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here. What do I love about here? The sheer diversity of people that enter the site. Getting to know the people here is awesome. We've got some right characters in the bunch, some of whom have fast become some of my best friends!

CN Newsletter Interviewer:What do you want to be when you grow up, or If you could do anything to make a living, what would it be?
StaircaseClimber: I currently have applied to several universities in the UK to take German. With that I then plan to get my teaching certificate and become a German teacher. My dream job would be an actress; I love the stage and everything about it. I love languages however so a language teacher is a lovely compromise.

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Do you have a favourite hobby?
StaircaseClimber: My favourite hobbies include playing games with fellow Cyberdogs, singing, cycling (more out of necessity than desire!) and looking after my pets, which is becoming a full time occupation right now, as I've recently introduced my new Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Charlie into my pack :) He's already got a huge personality and is becoming fast friends with my Pug, Jack.

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Congratulations on becoming a mod! How has it been?
StaircaseClimber: Thank you! It's been amazing. It's a pleasure to give back to the community that has given so much to me. It's been really good so far! The fellow mod team are wonderful; they really helped get me into the swing of things and I look forward to what else I can bring to the site.

CN Newsletter Interviewer: What made you want to become a moderator?
StaircaseClimber:  My desire to do more for the site! It's a hobby in and of itself and one that is a pleasure to do

CN Newsletter Interviewer: As a mod what is something you are planning on doing?
StaircaseClimber: A latest revelation is that I will be reviving and managing the dogolith thread in the forums, if I should be allowed. I will also continue to deliver my cheerful and amazing personality into chat... what more does one need?! ;)

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Last question. Is there anything else you would like the Cyberdogs to know?
StaircaseClimber: I'd like to thank everyone who stayed after the great RD drought of 2014. It means a lot you stayed. Thank you for showing your commitment Cyberdogs, you're the best! Like Dumbledore in Harry Potter said... "happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times" (yes I'm a huge HP geek!). On that note, see you in chat guys :)

Interview with victix11

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Alright let's start with the basics. How long have you been watching Rendog's videos?
victix11: I think I found out about Ren's Let's Play Minecraft Survival around the time I started University, which was September 2012. I'm not sure if I found his videos before i started or after or why I found them but I clearly remember going out to the uni's library to watch his videos during my lunch breaks or any opportunity I had. Back then I had no idea of the existence of this part of YouTube, I used the site to look up tutorials on stuff and listen to some music I couldn't find elsewhere. So his videos really were a first to me and I enjoyed them so much that I watched them in every spare moment and even in moments I didn't have time... (possibly affecting my results XD). At one point I realised there was no next video in the suggested video list or whenever I searched for the episode number I was on, and the last video I watched was posted that very day. I had caught up with the series! :P

CN Newsletter Interviewer:Of all Ren's different series what ones have you watched?
victix11: I have watched all of the Minecraft series (Survival, Feed The Beast, Hexxit, MineZ, Hardcore and of course Tekkit), I've watched all the molehole maintenance and dogmails, Euro Truck Simulator and the videos he managed to put out on Starbound and Outlast :D

CN Newsletter Interviewer: OK and which one is your favourite or do you think they are all great?
victix11: That's a hard one to answer, as it's not really the series I like (don't get me wrong they're all amazingly fun) but more the guy behind them ^^ If I'd have to choose, however it would be Tekkit with TheRealGox.

CN Newsletter Interviewer: How long have you been involved with Dogcraft and what is one of your favorite things here?
victix11: I've been on Dogcraft for a while now, I think I signed up a few months after I started watching his series, probably November/December 2012. But for the first year or so I was only active on the Cyberdog Nation Server and a little bit on the forums, I didn't join the chatroom on a regular basis after the beginning of last year :) My favourite thing here is the people and how surprisingly similar they (/we) all are despite being from very different parts of the world! It really is the best community I've ever been part of.

CN Newsletter Interviewer:What do you want to be when you grow up, or If you could do anything to make a living, what would it be?
victix11: As a kid I always wanted to be a scientist, invent awesome machines like time travelers, teleporters and all that kind of magic :P And in a way I'm kind of fulfilling that dream, I'm currently studying Biotechnology and when I'm done I hope to work somewhere making medicines or biofuels (haven't made that choice yet XD). It's not quite as scientific, but I'm really looking forward to what the future has to offer for me. If I could do anything to make a living I'd play Cookie Monster in Sesame Street :D

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Do you have a favourite hobby?
victix11: My hobby, besides playing video games, is baseball. I've played it for over 10 years now and I'm kinda sad I no longer do because of University :(

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Congratulations on becoming a mod! How has it been?
victix11: Thanks! It's been great  :1: There's been some tougher moments but overall I've loved helping people out, welcoming new CyberDogs and supporting the site to the best of my abilities.

CN Newsletter Interviewer: What made you want to become a moderator?
victix11: I had wanted to become a moderator for a while before applying, but I never did because I needed someone else to push me in the right direction. I'm not sure why I wanted this, but I was very happy to receive a PM from the almighty Baergo asking if I'd ever considered applying to become a mod. So I did :) I applied because I wanted to give back to the site, to Ren, to the cyberdogs. And because I'm not skilled in art, have a lot of money spare or anything like that I figured what better way is there to give back to a community by being part of it!

CN Newsletter Interviewer: As a mod what is something you are planning on doing?
victix11: Just to keep the forums, the chat and the site in general a nice place for people to come and chill and have a welcome face to talk to :P

CN Newsletter Interviewer: Last question. Is there anything else you would like the Cyberdogs to know?
victix11: Thanks to everyone for making this community what it is, thanks for being my friends and for being my support when I needed it most. Thanks for all the fun times I've had and I'd also like to thank my mother, father and brother for all the moral support they've shown me during the shooting...wait this isn't an Oscar award speech.. :D ermm
A cookie and a big hug from me to all of you!

Site Stats:
Total users: 4740 Increase since last edition: 319
Total Post: 23877  Increase since last edition: 984
Average Registrations per Day: 8.78
No need to question my existence because I probably won't be answering them.

Server Update
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 06:03:22 AM »

SGHUK

Staircases
    Bricks

• Dogcraft Dollars: 2,423
  • [View Inventory]
  • Cyberdog Nation Server Owner!
    • View Profile

Join today! /// Dogcraft Community Server // / 24/7 /// Bukkit //Grief Protection // / IP:server.dogcraft.net

Hey Cyberdogs!

The long anticipated wait has finally paid off and Bukkit has finally arrived on the Cyberdog Server :1:
This of course means protection such as land claims, anti-grief and moderation are now active and of course /home ;D

Please all welcome our Newest Server Moderator IvorySnape :)

Thanks to you lovely people the sever is having a brand new prison built for all the naughty people out there, hopefully this doesn't get much use.

Unfortunately I lost the location of my Cathedral project whilst addressing the server updates and changes. I'm therefore offering 1 week of full creative mode to anyone that can find me the location.

Cheers,

SGHUK :1:

Join today! /// Dogcraft Community Server // / 24/7  /// Bukkit //Grief Protection //IP:server.dogcraft.net