DOGCRAFT.NET | Where #Cyberdogs Unite!

Poll

What is you Fav Minecraft Version you like to keep updated on?

Minecraft for the PC?
19 (65.5%)
Minecraft for the Xbox
3 (10.3%)
Minecraft for the apple/android/ios?
2 (6.9%)
All of the Above?
5 (17.2%)
Aditional Minecraft posing?
0 (0%)
Mojang New's?
0 (0%)
Snapshots?
0 (0%)
v0.9.0 alpha Build 1 (Mcpe)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Latest Minecraft News!  (Read 3403 times)

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 438
  • DotLiked: 0
  • DotCountry: ca
  • DotGender: Male
  • DotKarma: +45/-1
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 625
  • [View Inventory]

• CN Contributor, MC textures, MC new, MC Guides.

• View Profile
Latest Minecraft News!   « October 15, 2013, 08:30:14 PM »
Welcome to this new thread I am starting, Here is where I will give my version of all the Minecraft new's I get and Hear, and if you have new's as well fell free to post it here so everyone will see what's in an upcomping update for Minecraft.

I will do updates on all version's mainly Minecraft PC, the other's are Minecraft xbox, and mcpe.

Snapshot 13w36a In this New Minecraft Snap shot it adds in a ton of new Biome's in which adds more realism to Minecraft, it adds in easier way's to gather more rare resources and Block's, for example moss stone is now way easier to find, and you can now find it above ground.

It also adds in new block's, item's, new world Generation, in which adds in an "Amplified Terrain" generation option, what this does is it amplified all the mountains to go super high, with a super incline.   

Biome's included:

1. The Roofed Forest (give's very little light from the sun to the ground as the leaves cover most of the ground, it also give's you jungle sized thick tree's, and birch tree's, also give you natural generating large Mushroom's!)

2. The Mega Tiga Biome (Nickname: RedWood forest) (give's you Giant, spruce tree's, that are jungle tree sized thick and tall, it add's in a new block for that biome called "Podzol" what it is it's got a mud like texture's with a dirt texture on the side, it prevents it from grass growing in that Biome.) 

3. Plain's Biome (now has a new generation with flower's)

4. Savanna Plato Biome (It's got the African, savanna feel to it, it generates new tree's with a weird but, good shap to it.)

5. The Birch Forest (it simply give's the Birch Tree it's own Biome, if you want just birch you can stop here :P .)

6. Stone Beach Biome ( it basically take's all the grass out of the generation, and replaces with stone, giving it's name, Stone Beach.)

7. Ice Spikes Biome  (it is like a snow/Tiga Biome just amplified it have all snow and snow block's and it has giant pillars or ice, also giving it's name "Ice Spikes Biome", but the spick's have new Ice called "Packed Ice".)

8. Disco Biome (make's a rainbow typed mountain made out of clay red, orange, and yellow clay to be right, it used yo have sand, but it now adds in a new new sand block, that is called red sand, but it got a orange color to it, it falls like the normal sand as well.)

Snapstop 13w36b:

there is 14 new flower's:

1. Poppy (replacing rose)
2. Orchid
3. Allium
4. Azure Bluet
5. Red Tulip
6. Orange Tulip
7. White Tulip
8. Oxeye Daisy
9. Lilac
10. Double tall Grass
11. Large fern
12. Rose Bush
13. Peony
14. Sun flower

Some of the new flower's can be used to obtain dyes you would have to previously combine to get.

Bone mealing, tall Grass get's you Tall Grass!

Sugar cane now gets different shades when placed in different Biome's like Grass, and tall and Double tall Grass do.

Packed ice has no transparency.

New Block: Potzol

Fishing has been tweaked a lot, it is now more easy, and entertaining to fish. When deploying your fishing line in the water you will see once you catch a fish, water particle's, once those Particle's are near the bobber you have now cought a fish, or something else, considered as a junk catch, it give's you something that you really don't need, and it can also give you rare, valuable item's as well. Fishing now give's you new fish, and new enchantment's to help fish more fish, one of the new fish, Puffer fish, poisons you so Don't eat them.

The next Update I will be writing after my super in an hour, (Snapshot 13w37a).

I'f you want me to keep doing these just comment in this thread, or PM me on Dogcraft.net Or Tweet me on twitter, @DC_MasterMind.

-MasterMind  :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:56:44 PM by MasterMind »

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #1 - October 15, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »
Snapshot 13w37a:

This snapshot do not add much, but it change's how the game work's, it your a map builder, this snapshot is for you!

#1 Feature added: Portal size's, what this allows you to do is take the 2x3 Block's main portal and make it so it goes to the max of 23x23 Block's, in case your wondering, NO you can not make it into different shape's and Yes Ghast can com through a giant portal.

It also add's in new command's, and these are /setblock /tellraw, and /testforblock.

That's all for this snapshot, and the next will be soon. :)

-MasterMind

-MasterMind
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 01:17:31 AM by Mastermind »

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #2 - October 16, 2013, 08:57:10 PM »
Welcome to a New Minecraft Snapshot review!

SnapShot 13w38a Has now been released, as to this post it's a bit late.

In this snap shot it add's a few, Amazing features To Minecraft for 1.7 Beta, I'f you have not tryed it well hop right onto it but Download it Here First!

So let's get into the features it Bring's us.

When you used to place a map into an item frame it only stayed in the item frame making it very small and hard to see, well now this snapshot help's solve these problem's, now when placing a map in an Item frame it get's rid of the item frame and places a map on the whole side of that block you have placed it on. I'f you wanna get a very large map you get the map's and place it into item frame's once again and it make's a large map!

A quick new feature is that once you get a new achievement, it show's in chat like this for example "Username has just got the achievement [Getting Wood]" as well as the old achievement get sign in the top right hand corner.

Now in the video setting's you will get 2 new setting's, Mipmap Levels 1-4 and Anisotropic Filtering:1-16 Mipmap help's keep the block quality up from far away, as I read and Anisotropic Filtering when you look at block texture's from a lower angle it clean's up the quality as well.

Render distance has been change a little it now goes by chunks (Max 16)

A new super secret setting was added last snapshot but did not do anything, now in this snapshot it do do something, it make's sound's for no reason. I'f you click it again it apply's a shader thing that changes the game A Lot so far there is only 19 shaders.

that is all for this snapshot, hope you enjoyed, and cya. :)

-MasterMind
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:25:25 PM by Mastermind »

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #3 - October 16, 2013, 09:14:46 PM »
MCPE New's!

Minecraft Pocket Edition side's of thing's are rather good, they are now getting carrot's and potato's!

They also gotten pumpkins, and pumpkin pie!

Finaly they are getting different wood type's Oak, Spruce, Birtch, Jungle Wood, but there's a thing I noticed, there are no jungle's in Minecraft Pocket edition, yet, but there have been Minecraft PC port's of jungle's and no lag, so this may mean that mcpe my get jungle's in 0.8.0 or 0.9.0? They are also getting the sponge Block. (only in creative)

If you know an update you have heard of Quote this reply and say it. :)

-MasterMind

nitedog

• VIP Cyberdog
  • Full Cyberdog
  • DotPosts: 476
  • DotCountry: us
  • DotKarma: +30/-2
  • DotDogcraft Dollars: 1013
  • [View Inventory]

• Hiya cyberdogs!

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #4 - October 16, 2013, 09:22:24 PM »
holy poop! different wood! it was definetely one of the things that bugged me...now if they could just expand the world a teeny tiny bit lol

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #5 - October 17, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »
holy poop! different wood! it was definetely one of the things that bugged me...now if they could just expand the world a teeny tiny bit lol

To tell you the truth, Johan tweeted they have tryed expanding the world, and no lag, then they tried infanit worlds, and no lag, so I'd expect that in the future, a long with rail's in 0.8.0 and yes you can now mine redstone in 0.8.0 but not able to place it, but in 0.9.0 redstone, repeater's, etc.

Note: walls are now in minecraft pe, like in pc Minecraft.

-MasterMind

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #6 - October 17, 2013, 08:20:25 PM »
Minecraft has released a new snapshot a little while ago and I am giving a quick review, I am making a 3 in one snapshot because they are both fairly small, so let's get into it shall we?

SnapShot 13w39a

The Masa/Disco Biome now has a new block generating in it and replacing the old, they both have the same consept of falling, it's Red Sand it just give's the biome a better look!

The Next Feature: Cammand Block in a Minecraft cart, what you do to get it is... type in Chat this:
 /give Username minecraft:hopper_command_block (copy and paste if want to, just change username) you then press enter and you have it, you can do a lot of thing's with this, good for map maker's, but can only use one cammand.

Snapshot 13w40a

No New's Found

Snapshot 13w41a

Has a really great new's, it's a feature that they made in the April Fool's update, Stained Glass, it the most popular part of this snapshot, crafting for them is 8 glass around the edge, and a dye in the middle.

Water, ice, nether portal will now render through each other, before in minecraft 1.6 and under when looking through one of these at another you could not see them, but now you can in this snapshot!

Snapshot 13w42a is now out! I am currently trying to get the information on it, I will try to have it out by tonight!

These have been very small snapshot's but after 1.7 it's 1.8 I will most garenteed you there will be some big update's!

-MasterMind

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #7 - October 17, 2013, 08:34:08 PM »
Pocket edition of Minecraft is getting a new Block, it's a 1.5 block that got added, that's a wall, cobblestone wall.

No other new's yet, other then 0.8.0 is getting minecart's and rail's nothing said about Boat's, but you will be able to mine redstone, to make rail's and redstone torch's to power them, but in 0.9.0 you will be able to place them, piston's and dispenser's are not confirmed for 0.9.0 but it's a possibility.

-MasterMind

Sorry just got more new's that johan has just added Iron bar's no picture yet.

-MasterMind
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:36:10 PM by Mastermind »

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #8 - October 17, 2013, 09:44:16 PM »
Snapshot 13w42a Has Been released

13w42a has been out for about 2 hour's now and it has changed some, in 13w41a you got stained glass, well it was not really transparent and unrealistic, well in this snapshot they have fixed that it is super transparent and it's a lot better and as most Minecrafter's were asking.

Now another thing is that the sound system has been rewritten what this does, is that in 1.6 there were Resource Packs and that made it so you can add sounds to The Pack, well in this you can add additional sound's or replace sounds that's already in game. if you like this snapshot go Here

Download as you please.

also a few new features I just heard about was that people really did not like you could see water through ice, we now you can only see water through ice when it's 1 block away from the ice, but when near you can't, also new map color's, wool and stained clay colors now show on the map's, and lastly a new natural spawning mob, you know when you found a witch hut there were no witch's, because they de-spawned as a hostile mob, we now witch's naturally span in the mob spawning engine, so you can get stuff from the witch!

-MasterMind
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:27:22 PM by Mastermind »

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #9 - October 17, 2013, 10:37:28 PM »
Braking News

Minecraft Xbox edition has accidentally realest the  Natural Texture, go get it now, only for a limited time only tell official release, you may just get a new Texture Pack early!

-MasterMind

shockingly the Texture Pack was out for about 5 Mins now you have to wait for official release, release in about a week or two.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 10:53:31 PM by Mastermind »

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #10 - October 17, 2013, 10:49:25 PM »
Well the accidental release was not out for long but someone on Twitter with the name of "Minecraft XBOX News" Follow him @4JMinecraftXBOX ( Click here to follow him ) Managed to get 4 pic's of the new Pack and here they are! :D

(1/4)

(2/4)

(3/4)

(4/4)

So I just got a new pic of the inventory!

And a New Video! --->Click here to watch Video

Give him the credit for the Pic's hope you got there in time for the early release for limited time!

-MasterMind
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:31:01 PM by Mastermind »

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #11 - October 18, 2013, 07:33:49 PM »
Minecraft, has gotten a new snapshot, it's now 13w42b it's the B release of the latest snapshot, all this is doing is giving us less bug's so this is a minor bug fix snapshot.

-MasterMind

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #12 - October 18, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »
Minecraft Pocket edition

Minecraft Pocket edition is going to have an amazing update called 0.8.0 now this quick update on it is about preferably redstone and redstone based item's and block's, in this update you will be able to mine redstone, what you can do with that is make a new block, the Powered Rail or Activator Rails now these rails are not confirmed just yet, it might be because they have confirmed you can mine redstone, so you can mine redstone, but just not place it yet, but in 0.9.0 you will be able to.

Another thing that has been updated was the grass color, it is now more Minecraft PC color. Flint as steal has also been added into creative mode so more then likely you will be able to light TNT. and other feature's I have stated before, are Wood type's, sponge, cobblestone walls, iron bars, and a little more.

So I have gotten two picture's here, so here is a picture of rail's in mcpe:

and here is another thing on what mcpe was before in 0.2.1 Alpha to 0.8.0:

I hope this helped with some new info on Minecraft Pocket edition and cya tell the next update!

-MasterMind

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #13 - October 18, 2013, 08:56:58 PM »
Just got some more picture's for the Xbox version of Minecraft I will include all of the pic's that I just found and not the one's I had before, as I may get a warning for spam, (spam for posting the same pic again) and I don't wanna risk it, make sure to follow @4JMinecraftXBOX on twitter for new's and info on Minecraft Xbox and some pic's as well!

(1/5)

(2/5)

(3/5)

(4/5)

(5/5)

those are the 5 more pic's I found by this guy's in total 11 pic's, I also got a video for you guy's on YouTube by Eskimo a well known Xbox minecraft Guy ( Click here for video )

-MasterMind
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:59:00 PM by Mastermind »

MasterMind

• Full Cyberdog
  • [View Inventory]

• View Profile
Re: MasterMind's Minecraft New's!   « Reply #14 - October 19, 2013, 01:03:14 PM »
Minecraft on the Xbox360, hate now officially released the Natural Texture Pack, if you wanna download it, go download now!

Some info on this page here

Hope you enjoy, cya.

-MasterMind